Iowa Football Recruiting

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
I only posted the pics because Motorcy was demanding them.
you haven't provided a single pic that shows holding anywhere though.

That's text book blocking. How about you point blank point out where the hold is at?
he can't because there is none.

When the pads are lifted off the player shoulders holding is an appropriate call. When you grab someone’s arm pull it down and stop the players movement it is also appropriate to call holding.
that is literally how blocking is done again you are showing that you have never played a single snap of football nobodies arm/hand was being held to were it prevented them from disengaging from the block.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
you haven't provided a single pic that shows holding anywhere though.

he can't because there is none.

that is literally how blocking is done again you are showing that you have never played a single snap of football nobodies arm/hand was being held to were it prevented them from disengaging from the block.

If you think the officials are why isu lost then you are as delusional as CyTwins.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
One of Iowa’s 247 guys, but he put in a crystal ball for Iowa already, so must not have been too big of a Cyclone fan.

Those crystal balls seem really premature, I don't think the Harlan kid is in a rush to make a decision.

Three power 5 offers for a high school sophomore is really impressive and he could see a bunch more coming his way.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
One of Iowa’s 247 guys, but he put in a crystal ball for Iowa already, so must not have been too big of a Cyclone fan.
Putting in a crystal ball for a 2022 kid when it’s May of 2020 is beyond idiotic. Not surprising an Iowa reporter would do that though

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Putting in a crystal ball for a 2022 kid when it’s May of 2020 is beyond idiotic. Not surprising an Iowa reporter would do that though
I like the guys that run the HI, but they pull the trigger on CB's really quickly.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
I like the guys that run the HI, but they pull the trigger on CB's really quickly.

Well it makes sense for them. You get more credit for the earlier you put your pick in. So as long as you keep an eye on the recruitment you can change it last minute without any penalty. The guy even said he wasn’t that confident.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Well it makes sense for them. You get more credit for the earlier you put your pick in. So as long as you keep an eye on the recruitment you can change it last minute without any penalty. The guy even said he wasn’t that confident.
Right, but it seems to defeat the purpose of the CB thing.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Credit from who? Just seems really weird and silly to do, but oh well. Anyone who gets pumped about crystal balls right now for 2020 kids is clueless

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Purdy fumbling on 2nd down at the Iowa 25 and giving away at least 3 and possibly 7 points was pretty big. As was his miss to your wide open TE in the back of the end zone in the 4th qtr, that should've been 7 points, would've put you guys up 21-15 instead of settling for a FG.
We dropped 2 interceptions that were gifted to us in the 4th quarter that would've won the game. I'm not worried about a fumble in the 1st half of the game.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
We dropped 2 interceptions that were gifted to us in the 4th quarter that would've won the game. I'm not worried about a fumble in the 1st half of the game.

Man, in a game that close I'd be worried about just giving away points, no matter what half it is. And missing a wide open Kolar in the end zone was just as big.

Help Support Us

Become a patron