Iowa Beat Writers

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019

I mean this seriously this guy knows nothing about basketball if he thinks that is what happened on that final play. It’s literally all wrong.

The fact that Iowa let a guy who's severely left handed get all the way down hill on the left side for a "semi" contested layup for the win is hilarious.

Reactions: SolarGarlic

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
For context, as I didn't see it and yeah, lol, that was horrendous defense

I mean it's just horrible defense. Inexcusable. If I'm Iowa I hedge the **** out of that screen and force him back to his off hand and either he makes a tough jump shot or has to dish it to another guy for a deeper look. Giving up a layup like that to lose is laughable. lol

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Ickyholt is the worst excuse for a member of the Iowa media period!!
The grown man in diapers throws hissy fits when people call him out, or make a comment against him. He gets all mad and bans you right away. The idiot can not handle criticism at all, this is what old Quinn Douglas has learned also. The Hawk birds of a feather flock together.

• Agree
Reactions: 1776 and Tailg8er

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Ickyholt is the worst excuse for a member of the Iowa media period!!
The grown man in diapers throws hissy fits when people call him out, or make a comment against him. He gets all mad and bans you right away. The idiot can not handle criticism at all, this is what old Quinn Douglas has learned also. The Hawk birds of a feather flock together.
It's easier when there's a group of people all believing the same made-up reality. After awhile, they think it's true. And get confused as hell when someone tells them it's not.