Iowa Beat Writers

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
I cannot understand why anyone continues to listen and expects anything different
I finally took KXNO off my preset dials on Monday. Couldn't take them anymore. It's to the awkward stage on the afternoon show where Eickholdt is practically a host and Travis has become his little fanboy while Heather tries to pretend she cares about Iowa. It's SO BAD.

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
I haven't been griping about CC, but if you think the reacting to every call and non call CC does was done worse by GN "in every game of his college career" I don't know how to help you.
I was responding to the picture dudebro posted. Clark's annoying. If she was a dude her behavior wouldn't even register

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I was responding to the picture dudepro posted. Clark's annoying. If she was a dude her behavior wouldn't even register
I agree with this part and it is sad.

That being said I'm sure a lot of people would take her antics when she makes a play a little more kindly if she wasn't such a whiner about every call or non-call that doesn't go her way.

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
Give me a break. Georges did worse than that every single game of his college career
I sort of get where you are coming from.

But you know, I can't think of an ISU player -- men's or women's -- I would rate on the same level of being a complete jerk on (and off) the court as any Iowa player.

Don't want to get in an argument with you about it. Iowa fans think Georges was a jerk, so there is that. If he is a jerk, he is a likeable jerk compared to the face-punchable Jordan B.

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
I sort of get where you are coming from.

But you know, I can't think of an ISU player -- men's or women's -- I would rate on the same level of being a complete jerk on (and off) the court as any Iowa player.

Don't want to get in an argument with you about it. Iowa fans think Georges was a jerk, so there is that. If he is a jerk, he is a likeable jerk compared to the face-punchable Jordan B.
What Iowa or ISU players do you know off the court? If Bohannon and Clark played for ISU you'd at worst appreciate their competitiveness and at best love that everyone else hates them

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron