Iowa Beat Writers

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I know Dolph isn't a beat writer, but did any else catch his Petrus comment in the first half. Commenting on Petrus QBR after the first 2 series he said, Petrus's rating was 264 and Eddie just laughed.

I about spit my coffee out after reading this post on HR. The natives are still restless in IC!!

1663599654253.png

Reactions: RezClone

ScottyP

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 24, 2007
Urbandale, IA
They likely meant limiting themselves to less than 160 yards per game. HOKS like to challenge their defense by continuing to play Petras at QB.
What amazes me about Kirk is that he will stick with his QB to a fault, but will bench a running back multiple games if he fumbles once.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I wasn't impressed with either team to be honest. Both teams have time for improvement, but what both teams brought this past saturday will get you beat more times than not.
Seems like this post was pretty accurate.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

austin-powers-introduce-myself.gif

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Still without the players that Iowa fans told me was the reason the offense was doing poorly and you lost to ISU? Told basically all the receivers and the one Williams being out was the offensive issue.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
And neither had Campbell.
According to Kirk saturday, Campbell still apparently hasn't. Kirk is still whining and complaining that he got screwed in the ISU game. You guys play Michigan, replay last years championship game, you get big noon and a huge stage; and kirk has to bring up the ISU game officials. Talking about that, he must focus excessively hard on one game. I haven't heard Campbell bring up the Iowa game since the Iowa game. If he does bring up previous games he mentions things like we haven't done this since that game or how we compared to that game. He does not cry about officiating in that game 3 games later. Kirk is obsessed with us.