interesting new offer out..

NewClone09

Jan 7, 2009
Ames, IA
I check the rivals 2013 list for our offers we have out in the class religiously.. a new addition in the last day and a half.. one Derrick Henry a 4 star ATH committed to UGA since last July and offers from the whos who of cfb... must be some sort of optimism within the coaching staff to even bother making that offer at this point? Academic risk perhaps?? anyway, thought it was interesting enough to post

Derrick Henry - Yahoo! Sports

Last edited:

aauummm

May is National Walking Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
I check the rivals 2013 list for our offers we have out in the class religiously.. a new addition in the last day and a half.. one Derrick Henry a 4 star ATH committed to UGA since last July and offers from the whos who of cfb... must be some sort of optimism within the coaching staff to even bother making that offer at this point? Academic risk perhaps?? anyway, thought it was interesting enough to post

Very interesting. Something must be going on there.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.

A. How much effort do you think it takes to "bother" to make an offer? Entering a name on a form letter, printing, licking a stamp...not a great deal of investment in time, effort or $.

B. Just because it just showed up on Rivals doesn't mean that the offer just arrived.

At the same time...it would be great to get an athlete like this.

Ry4Cy

Nov 4, 2010
Ankeny
A. How much effort do you think it takes to "bother" to make an offer? Entering a name on a form letter, printing, licking a stamp...not a great deal of investment in time, effort or $.

B. Just because it just showed up on Rivals doesn't mean that the offer just arrived.

Stamps are expensive! :v_SPIN:

NewClone09

Jan 7, 2009
Ames, IA

Yes, i thought of putting something like.. (insert rivals jab here) but figured it wasn't necessary due to the fact that prospect has been committed for some time and no one at rivals would likely add the offer to his list at this point in the process if they're wasn't a reason to.. All the same, I agree that Rivals is not tip top on whats going down all the time AT the time. Im sure ISU offers players we don't hear about but most of them atleast get added in timely fashion to the database, it's not the fact we were able to send the offer but why and when we did.. with the apparent competition at hand

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007

You come off as an *** in 90% of your posts

Yes13

Oct 9, 2009
247 has had us listed as offering him since at least last year. So its not really a new offer. Just Rivals updating the list

cyence

May 31, 2011
VT
I thought that came with the turf of being "Aclone". Keeping it pg for kids on the site, plus his name would always show up as ***clone if it was spelled out.

Help Support Us

Become a patron