Infiniti Coaches Charity Challenge

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Coach Prohm is sitting in 16th and needs your vote to move on to the next round! I keep voting on Twitter, but haven't seen it here and thought maybe we could actually get someone voting for him! No registration of any kind, can vote on your computer once and phone once every day.

http://promo.espn.com/espn/contests/infiniti/2018/index

Reactions: cyfamily

Dryburn

Apr 3, 2006
Somewhere in the U.S.
Bumped this.

Come on...vote for a good cause if nothing else! This is one of the things we Cyclone Fanatics do best..online voting and this one is easy...two clicks and a little scrolling. That's it! Plus if you are on Twitter, retweet one of the tweets about this from coach or whoever and that counts as another vote.

Vote every day from every device you can! Support the man and his cause!

Reactions: Cyclonepride

yCy

Apr 12, 2006
Bump. There's only 3 days left to vote in this round. Coach Prohm is still in the lead but the others are catching up.

Coach Prohm 12%
Matt Painter 11%
Bob Huggins 11%
Archie Miller 11%
Mike White 9%
Dave Rose 8%

ComCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 31, 2016
When you find out that re-opening Incognito lets you vote again and again and again.

:cool:

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
This post randomly appears on my Facebook . I was reading the comments and most are "support this coaches charity, they do good things." Then there are West Virginia fans saying "Huggs didnt make the cut, this is rigged." Never change, West Virginia fan.