Incognito

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
I would honestly be scared if I were Martin. This dude is clearly a crazy **** who feels justified in his actions. If he feels he unjustly lost him job because of Martin, I'd be afraid what the crazy *** hole would do.

No kidding. Think about all the scumbags that have played at Nebraska...now consider he was kicked off the team. It's an elite group of scumbags that can say that. Incognito is a motivated, disgusting, ***hole. I'd be scared as hell.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I would honestly be scared if I were Martin. This dude is clearly a crazy **** who feels justified in his actions. If he feels he unjustly lost him job because of Martin, I'd be afraid what the crazy *** hole would do.

Yeah, no kidding. Who knows what this idiot might do if this Martin guy costs him his job and his living?
Martin had better hire a couple bodyguards for him and his family.

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
I've been a big Miami Dolphins fan since I was a kid growing up in Ames. Now, I really have no idea how I became a Dolphins fan growing up in the middle of Iowa, but a big fan I am regardless.

If I ever see Richie Incognito wearing a Dolphins jersey again I will burn my #99 Jason Taylor jersey.

The next time I see Richie Incognito wearing a jersey it damn well better be for a different team, and I will cheer for him to suffer an extremely painful career-ending injury so that I can point and laugh at him. What a disgusting, utterly useless piece of **** masquerading as a football player.

CycloneNorth

Mar 29, 2010
Nashville, TN
I've been a big Miami Dolphins fan since I was a kid growing up in Ames. Now, I really have no idea how I became a Dolphins fan growing up in the middle of Iowa, but a big fan I am regardless.

If I ever see Richie Incognito wearing a Dolphins jersey again I will burn my #99 Jason Taylor jersey.

The next time I see Richie Incognito wearing a jersey it damn well better be for a different team, and I will cheer for him to suffer an extremely painful career-ending injury so that I can point and laugh at him. What a disgusting, utterly useless piece of **** masquerading as a football player.

You should just cheer for him to have a long career. As an offensive lineman he'll most likely end up with some brain damage, suffer from depression, and may even take his own life.

bawbie

Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
What's said is that it takes Martin leaving and the voicemails being made public before the Dolphins would do anything. They had to know about this before.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Well it looks like his NFL career is about to go....................

*Puts on sunglasses*

Incognito

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cyinne

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2009
O-town, Iowa
Easy now... im not for what he said or done- there is no room for his actions, but you all hoping that he "dies a horrible death," "kills himself", or "has a catistophic injury" are the ones that need to get a grip. Its not like he went into a room full of blind and deaf orphans and **** in their breakfast, pushed them all down a long flight of stairs, and did a Hulk Hogan knee drop on them.

No doubt he has some underlying issues with his past and probably should have gotten some help with that along time ago, but along the way he has been enabled because nobody stood up to him and made him get any help.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Well it looks like his NFL career is about to go....................

*Puts on sunglasses*

Incognito

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel a little embarrassed about it, but damn that made me laugh. My wife, who has not kept up on the whole saga, wanted to know what was so funny, and I just didn't have it in me to explain it all, (including the CSI part). Now she's annoyed at me. Well played.

ISUpadre

Aug 2, 2013
USA! USA!
Yeah, no kidding. Who knows what this idiot might do if this Martin guy costs him his job and his living?
Martin had better hire a couple bodyguards for him and his family.

Seems harmless

incognito%20medium.jpg

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I feel a little embarrassed about it, but damn that made me laugh. My wife, who has not kept up on the whole saga, wanted to know what was so funny, and I just didn't have it in me to explain it all, (including the CSI part). Now she's annoyed at me. Well played.

Hey, any time I can help annoy Angie, I'm up for it. Day or night, rain or shine.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
No doubt he has some underlying issues with his past and probably should have gotten some help with that along time ago, but along the way he has been enabled because nobody stood up to him and made him get any help.

Dec. 2009
Released by Rams two days after being penalized twice for personal fouls and arguing with coach Steve Spagnuolo during game against Titans
2009 seasonVoted NFL's "dirtiest player" in poll of NFL players by Sporting News
Oct. 2004Dismissed from Oregon football program after transferring to school in September
Sept. 2004Suspended indefinitely by Nebraska coach Bill Callahan for repeated violations of team rules
June 2004Convicted of misdemeanor assault charge stemming from incident at party in February
Spring 2003Suspended by Nebraska coach Frank Solich (reinstated prior to season)

I agree that he needs help with that history but it also looks like he's just the type to "not get it."

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Easy now... im not for what he said or done- there is no room for his actions, but you all hoping that he "dies a horrible death," "kills himself", or "has a catistophic injury" are the ones that need to get a grip. Its not like he went into a room full of blind and deaf orphans and **** in their breakfast, pushed them all down a long flight of stairs, and did a Hulk Hogan knee drop on them.

I do think and agree that there are times when it's better to be the "bigger man"...but in this case? Nah.

Look, I'm not going to feel remorse for wishing ill on a guy who has an extensive and well-documented history of being a ginormous, complete and total a$$hole going back to his college days, even if he happens to play for my favorite pro football team. It looks like Incognito has nothing but ill will for a lot of people around him and decided to make life for his teammate a living hell for no good reason.

Turnabout is fair play IMO in this case. I do admit to having a strong sense of justice and right and wrong and that this sense can get a bit medieval at times. I lean left politically, but I have absolutely no moral qualms when it comes to the death penalty, for example.

Richie Incognito deserves everything he gets from this point forward. If he does make it back onto the field I can see him being a big target for opposing players due to his use of the "n-word" that came out today.

cyinne

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2009
O-town, Iowa
I do think and agree that there are times when it's better to be the "bigger man"...but in this case? Nah.

Look, I'm not going to feel remorse for wishing ill on a guy who has an extensive and well-documented history of being a ginormous, complete and total a$$hole going back to his college days, even if he happens to play for my favorite pro football team. It looks like Incognito has nothing but ill will for a lot of people around him and decided to make life for his teammate a living hell for no good reason.

Turnabout is fair play IMO in this case. I do admit to having a strong sense of justice and right and wrong and that this sense can get a bit medieval at times. I lean left politically, but I have absolutely no moral qualms when it comes to the death penalty, for example.

Richie Incognito deserves everything he gets from this point forward. If he does make it back onto the field I can see him being a big target for opposing players due to his use of the "n-word" that came out today.

Do you believe that Incognito is just the "outlier" and this practice has never gone on in the locker room before? I do not condone what Incognito has done or said- what he did is 100% wrong, but to single him out as the only person to ever done this before because he has a tainted past is also wrong. There is so much that goes on in the locker room that you or the general public don't know about or ever will know about. Tony Siragusa has come out now and said that this has been blown out of proportion- that these things happen in the locker room and the players involved take care of it themselves. 99% of the "bad" stuff that goes on in the locker room we will never know about because normally players don't rat out other players- sort of an unwritten rule.

FarminCy

Nov 14, 2009
Nowhere and Everywhere
Do you believe that Incognito is just the "outlier" and this practice has never gone on in the locker room before? I do not condone what Incognito has done or said- what he did is 100% wrong, but to single him out as the only person to ever done this before because he has a tainted past is also wrong. There is so much that goes on in the locker room that you or the general public don't know about or ever will know about. Tony Siragusa has come out now and said that this has been blown out of proportion- that these things happen in the locker room and the players involved take care of it themselves. 99% of the "bad" stuff that goes on in the locker room we will never know about because normally players don't rat out other players- sort of an unwritten rule.

The Goose may the only one that I have heard saying this is being blown out of proportion. Others I have heard agreed that ribbing, etc. goes on in a locker room and we all know it does. However just about every former player and coach I have heard talk about this has said what they have seen is completely out of line and so much more than just normal locker room ribbing, pranks, etc. Ditka was visibly ****** talking about this, that's all I need to know about the situation.

I will also go and say that it is also an unwritten rule to not treat the person who lines up next to you on every play.

No matter how you spin this there is no defending what Incognito did or how the Dolphins handled what was happening. The fact that other players have reached out to people like Schefty and said they didn't feel safe at the Dolphins complex should alone tell you this is so much more than just "normal locker room stuff".

Plus does what Siragus say even matter anymore. The guy is doing men's diaper commercials now.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville

Did you see the voicemail transcript? If that's "not a big deal" then I want everyone to apologize to RIley Cooper. This isn't ordinary and Siragusa is an idiot.

Tank

Sep 13, 2008
Niceville, FL
NFL personnel question 'coward' Jonathan Martin for not challenging Richie Incognito - NFL - Jim Trotter - SI.com

"I think Jonathan Martin is a weak person," said one personnel man, speaking on the condition of anonymity. "If Incognito did offend him racially, that's something you have to handle as a man! Mike Pouncey was a rookie at one point while Incognito was there and you never heard any complaints from him. There's no other way to put it, other than him being sofTTT!"

"Said another: 'Guys are going to be guys, if you know what I mean. I'm sure there are some instances of 'taking things too far,' but that happens everywhere. You handle it in house -- fight, handle it on the field, joke about it, etc -- and keep it moving."

If this is true, times will be changing in all locker rooms across the country (NFL, College, H.S., etc...).