I'm doing a podcast with Campbell tomorrow...

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Just an FYI here that this got pushed back to tomorrow because of weather.

Coach must have listened to the FAWcast and got scared off by CW's description of what he was going to ask and how he was going to go after him.

• Funny
Reactions: kilroy

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
How about interviewing the coach while he is driving on icy roads? That might help break down some of his barriers. And we could learn his favorite swear words.

RedDog

Jan 28, 2014
It's like the "free beer tomorrow" sign adorning most bars.

Nader_uggghhh

Jul 11, 2017
Since there's still time for questions:
I thought the job that Rudy Wade has done with the S&C program has flown a little under the radar.

Who are some guys that made the biggest strides in the S&C program in 2017?

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
I'll toss out a couple more.
* Which departing seniors could become successful CFB head coaches down the road? Must include at least one example beyond Joel Lanning.
* Have you ever been in a Turkish prison?

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Why does Campbell pronounce "phut-ball" with such a sharp glottal stop? It does make him sound like he is serious, even when just saying the word "football."

• Informative
Reactions: cyclones500

Cyberclone

Aug 6, 2006
What was his thoughts at the end of the bowl game, when they dumped the gatorade on him? Because he didn't look too pleased at that! And everyone, just kind of scattered! LOL

CyBlitz

May 9, 2016
What was his thoughts at the end of the bowl game, when they dumped the gatorade on him? Because he didn't look too pleased at that! And everyone, just kind of scattered! LOL
With as cold as it was i wouldnt be either

Apr 19, 2006
F Walters, he's the prettiest of the bunch and that voice puts him over the top
M Pollard, he's doing alright financially and he'd be good at keeping the family books
K Williams, love you CWilly, but you don't compare to those two

Not so fast...
M Pollard, he has the money and can get me access to everything ISU
K Walters as he seems to be this voice in my head that keeps playing mind games that make my emotions a wreck and end up with a kick in the nuts for the past X amount of years
That leaves Williams to be my little you know what. He would probably look cutest in a cyclone cheerleading outfit anyway.

klerme

Apr 11, 2006
1. With 3 Home losses this year, is there discussion with the NEZ project to find a way to get our student section closer and more involved similar to what Va Tech did when they expanded? It spoke volumes that when we had a choice to pick sides in OT against Iowa that we went to the side of the field where the visitor section is as opposed to toward our students.
2. Against Texas, why did we not use our timeouts to try to get the ball back at about the 3 min. mark?
3. Any thought to get Jake Waters back to be the RB coach?
4. Not a question - just a thank you to all of the coaches and their families for the way they represent ISU.

Bewilderme

Apr 11, 2006
Minneapolis
Not so fast...
M Pollard, he has the money and can get me access to everything ISU
K Walters as he seems to be this voice in my head that keeps playing mind games that make my emotions a wreck and end up with a kick in the nuts for the past X amount of years
That leaves Williams to be my little you know what. He would probably look cutest in a cyclone cheerleading outfit anyway.

You really should have left that at rhetorical

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron