Feedback: If you are having any ad related problems, report here

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I'd like to keep the reports coming in to one thread if possible so it doesn't clutter the forum front page.

I promise you guys that we are diligently working on this. Last week's ad platform switch was a major success. Got a brand new SSL server. Things are looking up but we still have kinks to work out, so keep the URLs coming. That is the only way we can weed out the bad ones.

We are basically farming out our ads to real industry professionals anymore instead of me trying to do things in-house. It's above my head. I'm a freaking sportswriter/radio guy. I don't know this stuff.

I promise it will continuously get better but we just made the switch last Friday. Gotta give us a little bit of time to get everything running smooth.
https://elinsidemarket.world/85b0b8...mmunications Corp&trackid=201904061454162296#

KCClone1

Feb 28, 2010
Urbandale
Podcasts have been really bad lately. They stop every 5 minutes or so. I just listen on my I-phone through the website. Maybe I would have more luck if I download them first?