Feedback: If you are having any ad related problems, report here

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
All the pop ups became unbearable which is why I stopped coming here daily awhile back. I was bored today and tried reading/posting some things and same problem.

It’s inane you can’t even get halfway though a 15 comment page without being redirected to spam.

• Agree
Reactions: CYCLONE STATE

Cyclad

Apr 12, 2006
Mobile has been a disaster recently. Every time I click a thread link, I get some crazy "you've been selected to win....." type message. Clearly a phishing attempt and I simply close the page, but makes viewing CF on mobile nearly impossible the last few days.
Agree with this 100%!

CprE84

Mar 31, 2006
Austin, TX
I haven't had the problems with pop-ups that others are reporting, but the recent change with the embedded ads in the videos makes the videos unwatchable. I guess I just won't watch any videos on this site...

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Just make a dang pay section for this site..$10 month for god sakes.

If people want free then keep this site but have a log in pay option attached to it with minimal ads.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Had a long day of meetings on Thursday with the new partners. Doing all I can do at this point. We hope to have this **** solved asap.

This crap makes me want to get a 9-5 job. Not what I got into this business for. So trust me guys, I am just as frustrated as you and am worked as hard as I can go get it solved.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
Had a long day of meetings on Thursday with the new partners. Doing all I can do at this point. We hope to have this **** solved asap.

This crap makes me want to get a 9-5 job. Not what I got into this business for. So trust me guys, I am just as frustrated as you and am worked as hard as I can go get it solved.

We appreciate your efforts. This issue will pass. I hate to gripe about it, but wanted to FYI it, in case others still were encountering it.

Reactions: ChrisMWilliams

Cloneon

Oct 29, 2015
West Virginia
I quit using the mobile version because pop-ups forcing an 'ok' before continuing were intolerable. Not to mention severe security risks. Sorry, but your advertising (especially mobile) needs to be vetted before being allowed. Given your parent technology, I know someone in there has the expertise to scour code for illegal pop-ups.