tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
Iowa beat South Carolina
South Carolina beat Ole Miss
Ole Miss beat Florida

Ipso facto…Iowa beats Florida.

Fit me for my ring, *******!!

People in Iowa City need to get a handle on their habit of drinking anti-freeze.

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
This is actually not the case. One person said "call me crazy but i think we could beat them!" everyone else said...youre crazy. They might be Hawkeye fans, but they arent all looney tunes

dirtyoldman

Jan 13, 2009
Jesus you guys, it's a JOKE. I understand how this is something lost on much of Cyclone Nation, but COME ON. There isn't a Hawkeye fan on the planet that thinks Iowa would've beaten Florida in football this year.

Potentially, you should read the remainder of BHGP before worrying about Hawkeye Nation's collective feelings about beating Florida in football. Goodness...

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA
Jesus you guys, it's a JOKE. I understand how this is something lost on much of Cyclone Nation, but COME ON. There isn't a Hawkeye fan on the planet that thinks Iowa would've beaten Florida in football this year.

Potentially, you should read the remainder of BHGP before worrying about Hawkeye Nation's collective feelings about beating Florida in football. Goodness...
But they do match up well.

Chizit

Dec 21, 2008
Section L, Row 11

Ok i realize that you are a hawkfan.

Cause no isu fan has their first post saying "O come on guys, there isn't one hawekeye fan on the planet that thinks iowa would've beaten florida this year in football.....goodness."

Palmer

Jun 10, 2008
Johnston, IA

quit peeking in our window dirty old man!

Reactions: CycloneErik

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
I wouldn't recommend going to a rivals board...ever

That company seem to bring in the idiots of every fan base on their free boards

dirtyoldman

Jan 13, 2009
I wouldn't recommend going to a rivals board...ever

That company seem to bring in the idiots of every fan base on their free boards

Whereas this site, also free, brings out the winners and true intelligent fans. Good call.

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
Whereas this site, also free, brings out the winners and true intelligent fans. Good call.

Unfortunately, Jeremy in an attempt to allow everyone into discussions allows anyone to join and post here as long as they can read the captcha phrase.

Congratulations on doing so by the way, I'm impressed

jsmith86

Dec 5, 2006
Cedar Rapids
to go check it out myself. But a friend just alerted me to the fact that there's a discussion on the iowa board about how the Hawks could beat Florida.
Drink that Kool-aid you sad ****s.

But...they said it on a message board...that has to mean it's true right?:wideeyed:

They could beat florida, just like I could walk on tomorrow and get a scholarship as a guard, safety, and kicker. And be made the DC.

ISU_Alum_2000

All-Star
Oct 21, 2006
Aliso Viejo, CA
MODS - can we move this to the "In-State Rivals" board, which the Hawk-infatuated members claim to be their "valid" location for posts like this?

This has nothing to do with ISU Football.

jsmith86

Dec 5, 2006
Cedar Rapids
Unfortunately, Jeremy in an attempt to allow everyone into discussions allows anyone to join and post here as long as they can read the captcha phrase.

Congratulations on doing so by the way, I'm impressed

Hawkeyes can read? Who taught them the alphabet? Come on guys, you KNOW that the alphabet is NOT to be shared with hawkeyes!

:jimlad:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron