How long--

d30fan

Jul 6, 2007
do you all think HB is going to draw out our agony? I guess I have pretty much given up hope that he will stay in Ames. Hope he doesn't wait for ever to make it official so that Mac can go after his number 2s.

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
According to a poster on here, he's already made his decision. Just trust him. :jimlad:

sodakjoe

Sep 15, 2006
Ames via Sioux Falls, SD
I really don't know how close to a decision he is. His mom commented when I saw her on campus the other day, "I wish we could have gone up to Minneapolis, a couple of Harrison's schools are playing up there."

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I bet it will be through the summer at least. And I for one haven't completely given up hope.

So far, he's done exactly what he said he would do. He also said that he was taking his official visits before committing, so I think he's not in a hurry.

I also haven't completely given up hope. I haven't given up any hope. I think we're still right in this thing, maybe even the frontrunner.

Feb 11, 2009
iowa
I have said this before i think there our 2 schools
1. Iowa state- if he goes to iowa state he will wait for a while (idk how long) but long enough to get us to think he is going sumwhere else and then surprise us

2. Duke- if he goes to duke i think he will last the commiting out for next season and sign right after the state tournament or later (i think this because if he signs with duke early he will live with everyone hateing him and telling him how he should of gone to isu)

when i was typing this I just saw SHAWN TAGGART miss 2 technical free throws!!!!!! hahahahahaha :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

cyismydog

Apr 13, 2006
I really don't know how close to a decision he is. His mom commented when I saw her on campus the other day, "I wish we could have gone up to Minneapolis, a couple of Harrison's schools are playing up there."
KU and USC would be my guess.

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
Ames High is honoring the state champs with a public ceremony next Tuesday, March 24, at 8 pm at the Ames High gym. I suggest Cyclone fans show up wearing their ISU gear. I know I will.