Help: How does this work?

CubsnClones

Dec 18, 2008
West Des Moines
I know I'm a noob, but I was wondering how I can paste a photograph to the left of my posts during a forum discussion?

Kind of like how Palmer, Stumpy and cys_av8r have photos next to theirs.

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
I know I'm a noob, but I was wondering how I can paste a photograph to the left of my posts during a forum discussion?

You can add a photo to any post by clicking on the little Polaroid photo-looking icon above the text editing box when you are typing a post.

Enter in the URL (internet address, i.e. airline tickets cell phone deals at whatever.com), click OK, and the photo should show up in your post.

Hope this helps.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN

If you're talking Avatar, that's on your User CP and then hit "Edit Avatar"

CubsnClones

Dec 18, 2008
West Des Moines
Ok, but how do you get it to where the image is below your name and just above your information on the left hand side?

<---------- There
drunk-man-in-funny-position.jpg

Last edited:

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Ahhh, that's the signature.

Go to "User CP" and click on "Edit Signature", then attach a picture with the little picture icon I posted about before.

It's still avatar isucyfan :biglaugh:

See the above post...wants it under his name and above his info like your avatar...

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
I could just go in and change the avatar for you, but then you won't learn how!

Oh, and IcSyU, and CycloneErik, I could go in and change yours, too. Hmmm, what embarrassing pic should I use? That's your punishment for teasing a mod.:wink: