Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
IF.. and this is a big IF..

1. UNI women beat number 1 seed Nebraska
2. Iowa State made it to the elite 8 by beating UCONN

geburgess

Jan 19, 2010
WDM, IA
That would be, and I think it's a technical term, "bat-**** insane".

Up there with UNI knocking off the overall #1 seed in MBB.

BenEClone

Mar 21, 2006
Lincoln, Ne
Re: How awesome it will be

she is.... not very nice

Nesbitt not a factor, had 1 assist and 1 board in 9 minutes against Rutgers. The Iowa guards did well - look very cloneish. Bluder will get that about right, just when Bill beats her with a balanced team with exceptional strength on the front line.

My Zag pick is looking tentative - I'll be especially depressed if they lose because I don't like Hatchell.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Re: How awesome it will be

Nesbitt not a factor, had 1 assist and 1 board in 9 minutes against Rutgers. The Iowa guards did well - look very cloneish. Bluder will get that about right, just when Bill beats her with a balanced team with exceptional strength on the front line.

My Zag pick is looking tentative - I'll be especially depressed if they lose because I don't like Hatchell.

Zags won. too bad for Sylvia and UNC:wink:

C

Cyclone42

2. Iowa State made it to the elite 8 by beating UCONN

Please don't do this. I am tired of it, to be brutally honest. So many times this season, for a men's basketball game someone would post "How great would it be to win tonight?", only to have us lose, often by double-digits.

I'll take the UConn game if it comes, but we have to win two other games first. That horse is getting tired of pushing that cart with its nose.

cmoore_23

Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Please don't do this. I am tired of it, to be brutally honest. So many times this season, for a men's basketball game someone would post "How great would it be to win tonight?", only to have us lose, often by double-digits.

I'll take the UConn game if it comes, but we have to win two other games first. That horse is getting tired of pushing that cart with its nose.

Only reason i mention it was because of the UNI game.. and i think it would be funny if 3 different Iowa teams beat number 1's

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Only reason i mention it was because of the UNI game.. and i think it would be funny if 3 different Iowa teams beat number 1's

exactly. A little wishful thinking never hurt anyone. Besides were talking WBB where teams actually come through.

RhoadsRage

I AM SO PROUD....
Bookie
Jan 25, 2010
McGregor

If you're gonna talk about "please don't do this" stuff......how about looking in the mirror!!! Put the flag in your avatar right side up and then we can take your opinion seriously. Even though you may not be happy with our current situation, I assume you are still a fan and should have a little respect for our program!!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron