How about them Beavers!!!!!!

BugDoc

Feb 6, 2007
Corvallis, OR
I was at the game in Corvallis last night and the atmosphere was unreal. The crowd was in the game from start to finish. The OSU coaches were well prepared and the players executed the game plan perfectly. We knew USC would come out like gang busters the 2nd half but the Beavs held up! Their program is about 3-5 yrs ahead of ours I think in terms of rebuilding and facility upgrades, but I am confident that JP and Chizik will lead us to the promised land!

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
That was fun to watch... Always love to see the Trojans lose.

threemuch

Mar 28, 2006
Portland, OR
I live in PDX, and it's pretty fun right now. What a fun game to watch. They needed career days, and all the breaks and they got them.

I think it is funny how the dynamic between OSU and Oregon is very, very similar to the ISU-Iowa dynamic. It's almost identical.

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
I always enjoy the upset, and pulling for the underdog so I definitely enjoyed seeing OSU pull out the win. However, part of me wanted to see USC make the ultimate comeback when I saw the OSU students jumping the wall with 3 minutes left in the game. That would've been hilarious.

CyValley

Feb 29, 2008
That one was also sexual.:biggrin:

Yeah, we recognized the junior high locker room-level humor of that sexual innuendo. Some of us can't help but be amazed by the immaturity displayed by such comments. Boy. . . .

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
When dealing with a Sanchez you need to let the Beavers just enjoy what the Trojans bring...okay, seriously I can't do this or I'll be stuck in this mode all day.

It was a good game and it's always fun to watch USC struggle there in Corvallis (sp?) WTG OSU!

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Yeah, but I thought USC was the greatest team ever assemnbled in 2008 and back in 2006 by ESPN talk radio heroes.

Did they lie or just get their facts straight? Just like politicians.

Bottom line - USC pulls their pants on one leg at a time. Their qb looked average. They need a Big 12 qb to be better: Chase (Manhattan) Daniels, Todd All Rieson, Sams (Choice) Bradford, Colt (45), or that unknown from NE....all the good ones appear to be in the Big 12 this year.