Hottest ISU Athlete ever

raftercy

Sep 6, 2006
Albia, IA
When I was a senior at ISU in '85, the volleyball team wasn't as successful as they are now, and did what they could to help raise funds for the team. One night the team came to Granddaddy's and got one of the players to enter in a wet t-shirt contest to draw attention while the team sold raffle tickets. Let's just say they sold a lot of tickets that night.....wish I could remember who the player was. For some reason, I can remember her, but not her face real well.

Last edited:

Cyd1

Jan 21, 2009
Cyclone City
When I was a senior at ISU in '85, the volleyball team wasn't as successful as they are now, and did what they could to help raise funds for the team. One night the team came to Granddaddy's and got one of the players to enter in a wet t-shirt contest to draw attention while the team sold raffle tickets. Let's just say they sold a lot of tickets that night.....wish I could remember who the player was. For some reason, I can remember her, but not her face real well.
There is a name I have not heard for a looongtime: Granddaddy's! Didn't it burn down? I was only in there for a party when I was in Jr. High!
Also, why are there no wet t-shirt contests anymore? Oh, yeah... That bane on society known as Political Correctness came along! Plus, the internet means that you don't have to leave your house for entertainment of that type anymore. Though breasts do look better in 3D and up close and personal...

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Angie Welle......had a chiseled body to die for.:jimlad:

She was a freshman the same year as me. First time I saw her in class I had no idea who she was but thought to myself "damn that's a tall girl, hope she is on the BB team!" First game of the season I go to and she's the starting center! She wasn't too bad looking for a 6'4" gal either.

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
She was a freshman the same year as me. First time I saw her in class I had no idea who she was but thought to myself "damn that's a tall girl, hope she is on the BB team!" First game of the season I go to and she's the starting center! She wasn't too bad looking for a 6'4" gal either.

and one of the nicest, most genuine people you will ever meet...