Hottest ISU Athlete ever

Clonegrad07

Jul 22, 2008
North Carolina
Megan Taylor in her playing days had "something" appealing about her. She wasn't centerfold material, but I was drawn to her and know others that were too.

That said...her reunion pics on Cyclones.com.....not so hot.

Whoa Whoa Whoa... what happened to Angie Welle? She used to be DYNOMITE... now... in that pic... um.... not so much.

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa
1st team
Lisa Koll
Anna Florzak
Shellie Mossman
Rachel Hockaday
Mary Fox

2nd team
Tracy Gahan
Lindsey Wilson
Kaylee Manns
Erica Junod
Sarah Boisen

Honorable Mention
Ada Anderson
Anne O Neil
Kersten Thoorgaard

I think this is about as good as I could do. Saw Mossman at the guys Baylor game, and she is way hotter in person than in her roster photo. I also forgot how cute Lisa Koll can be when she is all smiley. :wink:

Anne O'Neill is hot too. For some reason I though Brittany Wilkins was really cute for a tall girl too.

WNBA.com: Brittany Wilkins Playerfile

And guys, you ever wish you could go to Europe and run into some really hot and cool chicks that you might have something in common with? Well, you missed your chance:

Brittany Wilkins Goes To Europe

anticyclonic

Mar 8, 2007
Lake Rathbun
KJ was hot when she competed and things haven't changed much IMO.

Yep, enough said, KJ is the hottest ever, and you are right, she is nearing 40 like me and still looks good, I haven't fared so well. Pollard you are an idiot for letting KJ Kindler go! What is wrong with you?

I would see KJ on campus and in my dorm occasionally, she would quite often wear a type of trench coat women wore in the early 1990s. Several times she would see me and generally walk fast the other way as she thought I was kind of creepy........ I still wonder why, we could have made a great couple.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron