Hok fan is fully triggered

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Signing another highly rated recruit from an area that Hok fans said Mad Fran had on lockdown. Hok fans about to be even more triggered.

Dilly Dilly! Fran better have some more kids or their recruiting will be visiting the full depths of the pit of misery!

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

Lexclone

I survived the 2023 ad invasion
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2013
Massachusetts
Signing another highly rated recruit from an area that Hok fans said Mad Fran had on lockdown. Hok fans about to be even more triggered.

I wanna see Prohm just try to pry a Chicago-land ginger away from The Angry One. The guys out east completely dominate Iowa State in the recruiting redheads, and it's not even a contest.

• Funny
Reactions: FredCyclone

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Some smoke out there that one of Iowa's basketball players who was going to be in the rotation this year just quit the team and their first exhibition game is tomorrow...

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Some smoke out there that one of Iowa's basketball players who was going to be in the rotation this year just quit the team and their first exhibition game is tomorrow...

It's the original athletic spider, one of the half dozen tall Magic Johnson style point guards. I've heard so much about him on this board I assume it'll be like the Cavs having to replace LeBron James.