Hok fan is fully triggered

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
Yep, but just by the tone of your post it seemed like you didn't think wins and losses were part of the equation for being a top 25 program.
By the tone of your posts, it reads like you're typing with your butthole.

Top 30 Programs the Last 30, 20, 10 Years

We were both wrong, but you were definitely closer.

My math, over the last 37 years (Fry and Ferentz eras) Iowa has a win % of about 58%, winning just over half of their games. 294-205-6. Like I said, They've had some great years, percentage wise, they win about 7 games each year over the span of 37 years.

• Winner
  • Funny
Reactions: GTO and Gossamer

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
By the tone of your posts, it reads like you're typing with your butthole.

Top 30 Programs the Last 30, 20, 10 Years

We were both wrong, but you were definitely closer.

My math, over the last 37 years (Fry and Ferentz eras) Iowa has a win % of about 58%, winning just over half of their games. 294-205-6. Like I said, They've had some great years, percentage wise, they win about 7 games each year over the span of 37 years.

Still better than average and I was damn close for just guessing what I thought it would be. That is a good run for sure.

I have Iowa at 282-184-6 since Fry took over. For a 60.5% winning percentage.

Cheers!!

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
Still better than average and I was damn close for just guessing what I thought it would be. That is a good run for sure.

I have Iowa at 282-184-6 since Fry took over. For a 60.5% winning percentage.

Cheers!!
59.7%...but I think I'll let it slide ;). I was looking at Kirk's overall totals. My bad. Had a rough night being Mr. Mom while my wife has been out of town and my 5mo old decided last night was let's wake up every hour, even though I've been sleeping through the night for the last 3 months, night.

I think Kirk has definitely found a recipe to keep up a consistent program even after Fry.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
59.7%...but I think I'll let it slide ;). I was looking at Kirk's overall totals. My bad. Had a rough night being Mr. Mom while my wife has been out of town and my 5mo old decided last night was let's wake up every hour, even though I've been sleeping through the night for the last 3 months, night.

I think Kirk has definitely found a recipe to keep up a consistent program even after Fry.

Yep, I wasn't counting the ties as total number of games. So glad ties don't exist anymore.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
LMAO at super triggered Hok fan on KXNO saying impossible for TCU to be a national power because they're in the Big 12. Seriously these guys are on suicide watch with the reality of ISU looking to breeze by them.

• Funny
Reactions: Prone2Clone and GTO

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Signing another highly rated recruit from an area that Hok fans said Mad Fran had on lockdown. Hok fans about to be even more triggered.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron