BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
HuskersIllustrated.com - Message Boards

Quite possibly one of the funniest Message Board quotes I've seen in a while:

Re: Good stuff and hey I am sold. GBR.....nmReply
Originally posted by treese:
Lets not live in the past too much. It doesn't change the present I'm sorry.
Good facts.

Listing the present staff is hardly "living in the past." Nice 12th post, newbie: allow me to repeat a saying I read somewhere- "Those who do not learn from history are condemned to repeat it."

I read that in a little "camp" called Dachau, over in Germany.

Maybe you ought to LEARN from history, because it REPEATS itself, and so shall this program. We just got rid of a Head Coach and an Athletic Director who wanted to "deny our history." Oh: Great Post, HTO.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
That is definitely an interesting thread. I am surprised at the Iowa fans showing up to talk smack.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
It's kind of weird, there are a ton of Nebraska fans that talk smack on the Iowa board and a lot of Iowa fans that return the favor on the Nebraska board.

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
very interesting seeing hawkeyes and huskers go at it...i don't really know which side i hate the most/least...

for all i care those two programs can stand by the wayside and argue over history and what not while Iowa State surpasses both of them.

Last edited:

dinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
Plano, TX
since this is a kNu thread, and its my post #1300, i thought i would ask for some sympathy as i am stuck in the land of fuskers for another whole week. this sucks!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron