Hey Gilbert

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire
Rather put myself in Jerome Tiller's shoes getting my first start on the road at Nebraska against one the best defenses in the country... and oh yeah....winning the f'n game.

Yeah, because we won that game because of our great offense:rolleyes:

also, why can't this be in the game thread?

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
This kid is going to be a stud. Good poise, making nice reads. Great performance.

Dave19642006

Nov 21, 2006
Des Moines
U suck dude.

Now that I have officially dogged u, prove me wrong and get UT going or this game is going to be a suckfest.

Ok he "sucks" to you and when they play ISU and get beatdown...where does that put us on the suckometer.

Point is he is a freshman and was not expected to play...he will get better.

Your a freshman and you get put into a game where all eyes are on you with 130 yards passing total...FOR THE YEAR...how would you be? My guess Mr. Pissy pants...

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
UT could have won this game despite Gilberts terrible start to his career if the UT recievers would have caught the freaking ball in the first half. Unreal, I can think of about 4 or 5 flat out drops of nice balls right in their hands. Terrible.

Dave19642006

Nov 21, 2006
Des Moines
UT could have won this game despite Gilberts terrible start to his career if the UT recievers would have caught the freaking ball in the first half. Unreal, I can think of about 4 or 5 flat out drops of nice balls right in their hands. Terrible.

LOTS of dropped balls....from what I saw on the jumbtron, most were behind and overthrown...

Talk about the wind being sucked out of the sail when Colt went into the tunnel

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
LOTS of dropped balls....from what I saw on the jumbtron, most were behind and overthrown...

Talk about the wind being sucked out of the sail when Colt went into the tunnel

Yes, there were several overthrow and behind but I was talking about the very catch-able balls that were just dropped.

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
Haha, wow, he sure turned this thread into a giant pile of suck. He came on pretty strong in the second half. I fear that all those on this board predicting Texas to have a big slide next year are going to be greatly disappointed. This kid is going to be good. Real good.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron