Here Comes A Big 12 Apology Letter!

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
I seriously can't wait for another apology letter from the Big 12! I'll feel so much better about this!

The Big 12 thinks by writing apology letters that it gets them off the hook. I guarantee you even if we do get another apology letter, this won't be the last one. Why does this league hate us so much? It seriously makes me so angry how they can't ever let the little underdog win a game. We deserved the Kansas game (basketball, obviously), the Ohio State game (even though that wasn't a Big 12 game. Basketball again), and deserved this. Maybe the refs were too afraid to get Mack Brown fired.

Sorry guys, but this will happen to us again and again and again.

TykeClone

Burgermeister!
Oct 18, 2006
Maybe if the apology letter is accompanied by a check with a couple extra trailing zeros than what the refs received...

RayShimley

Sep 9, 2008
White Bear Lake, MN
I seriously can't wait for another apology letter from the Big 12! I'll feel so much better about this!

The Big 12 thinks by writing apology letters that it gets them off the hook. I guarantee you even if we do get another apology letter, this won't be the last one. Why does this league hate us so much? It seriously makes me so angry how they can't ever let the little underdog win a game. We deserved the Kansas game (basketball, obviously), the Ohio State game (even though that wasn't a Big 12 game. Basketball again), and deserved this. Maybe the refs were too afraid to get Mack Brown fired.

Sorry guys, but this will happen to us again and again and again.

I assume these are framed in the Jacobsen building somewhere.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
We should have a trophy case for all of our Big 12 apology letters. Then we could say to recruits that these were all the games we should have won if it wasn't for the refs.

proisu

Jan 11, 2008
nowhere
Apologize for what? DBs making early contact? Or the fumble that every homer thought was indisputable?

we lost game, but that WAS indisputable!! he was not down, and whistle blew after George was running!!! watch it and put away your self hate...we blew too many things, but that was a fumble!

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
Apologize for what? DBs making early contact? Or the fumble that every homer thought was indisputable?
The fumble was clearly disputable. George was halfway down the field by the time the runners knee hit the ground. It's very easy to overturn that call. Our secondary does blow and make stupid PI's, but the bottom line is the refs blew this call. That fumble would've ended the game.

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
The fumble was clearly disputable. George was halfway down the field by the time the runners knee hit the ground. It's very easy to overturn that call. Our secondary does blow and make stupid PI's, but the bottom line is the refs blew this call. That fumble would've ended the game.
And the whistle blew a good second after George started running the other way with the ball.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I'm preparing a draft, just to help them out.

"While we understand that certain things happen at certain times in certain moments of competition, and that those happenings have certain impacts on those moments of competition, we also understand that perfection is a difficult standard for our officials to obtain with complete certainty, either in the heat of the moment or utilizing instant replay. After extended further review, we believe that it is possible that certain mistakes were made at certain important moments of competition during last night's contest between Iowa State and The Texas Longhorns. Unfortunately, it is not clear that such results could be overturned and we cannot change the finality of the results. We wish the cyclones the best of luck in their future competitive endeavors."

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
I personally enjoyed all the PI calls on uncatchable passes
Or the refs consistently giving Texas an extra yard? Notice that thick Texas accent on the ref? Seriously, not joking about the thick Texas accent. Refs that are that biased don't deserve a job.