HBO cancels Westworld

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
It just seems like they went away from what made Westworld special. I haven't watched any of season 3 or 4 and don't intend to now.

Using hindsight one of two things probably should have happened:

1) end the show after season 1 and just treated it as a mini series like Chernobyl

2) treat it like an anthology series (like American Horror Story) where you get a new cast in each year in a different artificial world and since some of the actors/actresses are playing AI characters anyway you could even recast them in different roles.

Turning Maeve into a super hero didn't work for me nor did pretty much any of the stuff outside of the fictional world.

Lets be honest, not having Anthony Hopkins after S1 didn't help anything either.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
It just seems like they went away from what made Westworld special. I haven't watched any of season 3 or 4 and don't intend to now.

Using hindsight one of two things probably should have happened:

1) end the show after season 1 and just treated it as a mini series like Chernobyl

2) treat it like an anthology series (like American Horror Story) where you get a new cast in each year in a different artificial world and since some of the actors/actresses are playing AI characters anyway you could even recast them in different roles.

Turning Maeve into a super hero didn't work for me nor did pretty much any of the stuff outside of the fictional world.

Lets be honest, not having Anthony Hopkins after S1 didn't help anything either.

Evan Rachel Wood naked?

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
Season 1 was maybe my favorite TV show season, period. I watched season 2,and gave up part way into 3.

Its dead now, let it rest in peace

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron