HAZING KU CHEERLEADERS

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
When will we all learn that you can't make off color jokes on the internet, it's a far too sanctimonious place for such things.

• Winner
Reactions: surly

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Will we ever get to the point where we realize as a society that cheerleading is stupid and unnecessary and that we don't need to dress girls up in skimpy outfits to "support" sports teams?

Why is cheer stupid and unnecessary? I agree about the revealing outfits, especially after watching the Texas Christian basketball cheerleaders a couple years ago, but I disagree that it's stupid.

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
Will we ever get to the point where we realize as a society that cheerleading is stupid and unnecessary and that we don't need to dress girls up in skimpy outfits to "support" sports teams?

I agree with this but it has absolutely nothing to do with what happened to them.

• Agree
Reactions: surly and Macloney

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
If you think my disdain is faked, you don't know me very well.

Oh really? What exactly in your life have you done to curtail hazing?

Honestly, if you can give me one thing you've actually ever done, I'll retract my statements and claim myself in the wrong.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I have never been a part of making another woman strip, either in private or in public. Nor do I find the debasement of women to be a good topic for humor, and I am disgusted with by women who were party to this even more than I am disgusted by the men. I've dealt with plenty of misogynists in my lifetime. I really don't care if you believe me. I saw no reason for you to get away with your usual snipe and run crap.

Can you defend what happened to those women?

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
I have never been a part of making another woman strip, either in private or in public. Nor do I find the debasement of women to be a good topic for humor, and I am disgusted with by women who were party to this even more than I am disgusted by the men. I've dealt with plenty of misogynists in my lifetime. I really don't care if you believe me. I saw no reason for you to get away with your usual snipe and run crap.

Can you defend what happened to those women?

So you've done nothing, that's really all you needed to say. Honestly I'm not getting away with anything, I'm just calling you out for being as fake as I assumed you were and you proved me correct.

I'll step back now and allow you to get back to giving your 'thoughts and prayers' on the situation.

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
Funny? No. I think the structure and delivery were lacking.

What I do find funny is how transparently fake the outraged responses are. We all get it, you're one of the good ones.

Are you kidding me? **** off **** bag. It takes getting **** on to realize how ****** people can be.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: cowgirl836

Showtimeljs

Jul 2, 2015
Huxley
So, alumni of various ages and genders forced ~18 year olds to undress and then told them they were ugly and sucked at cheering...this seems like something that probably happens in North Korea and apparently Kansas. Also, I just took my annual title 9 training, this story is a complete lesson in what not to do.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
So you've done nothing, that's really all you needed to say. Honestly I'm not getting away with anything, I'm just calling you out for being as fake as I assumed you were and you proved me correct.

I'll step back now and allow you to get back to giving your 'thoughts and prayers' on the situation.

Great work, Detective Dickhead.

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
Are you kidding me? **** off **** bag. It takes getting **** on to realize how ****** people can be.

It's a nice start but a little juvenile in it's context, I am curious to see what other bullets you got in that e-**** talk chamber.

And don't worry about my feelings, I'm not as thin skinned as most of you.

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
It's a nice start but a little juvenile in it's context, I am curious to see what other bullets you got in that e-**** talk chamber.

And don't worry about my feelings, I'm not as thin skinned as most of you.

:rolleyes: You’re calling people fake for being outraged by adults stripping girls down and shoving them in boxes to make them feel humiliated. Are you sure this is the issue you want to take a stand on?

• Winner
Reactions: khardbored

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
:rolleyes: You’re calling people fake for being outraged by adults stripping girls down and shoving them in boxes to make them feel humiliated. Are you sure this is the issue you want to take a stand on?

If that's all you've gathered from my few posts, I feel no need to correct you.

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
If that's all you've gathered from my few posts, I feel no need to correct you.

The only thing I haven’t responded to is your accusation against KC for not doing anything. Do you have to be an activist against shoving girls in boxes to think those that do it are **** heads? I am against people humiliating other for no reason. Do I have to join a club and protest to prove it?

Reactions: cdface

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
The only thing I haven’t responded to is your accusation against KC for not doing anything. Do you have to be an activist against shoving girls in boxes to think those that do it are **** heads? I am against people humiliating other for no reason. Do I have to join a club and protest to prove it?

Still baffling clueless, but I can't sleep so I'll wait on your future attempts.

Help Support Us

Become a patron