Hawkeye Media having difficultly with win

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Ohio State got into the playoffs because they had a conference title game. The Big 12 did not so there was one less game played and that hurt both Baylor and TCU. A Big 10 team hasn't scored a point in the College Football playoff since 2014, the year OSU won it all.

Oh those pesky facts.

• Agree
Reactions: Statefan10

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Remember when TCU killed Iowa State like 80-0 and dropped in the polls and got left out of the playoffs? I do, funny times. Opened the door for Ohio State to win the NC.

You've got a long ways to go.

But I'm sure you've been told that a few times.

Waukee100

Aug 20, 2019
Ohio State got into the playoffs because they had a conference title game. The Big 12 did not so there was one less game played and that hurt both Baylor and TCU. A Big 10 team hasn't scored a point in the College Football playoff since 2014, the year OSU won it all.

How many playoff wins does the big 12 have? Just curious.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
How many playoff wins does the big 12 have? Just curious.
Oklahoma has lost the last three years but have at least put up a fight. Ohio State and Michigan State didn't even put up points the last time they took the field.

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Not to be a moral victory schill, but I felt while sucks that we blew that game, going forward, I'd rather be an ISU (duh right) than an Iowa fan based on product seen on the field.
giphy.gif

• Agree
Reactions: breck53

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Why does Ohio States success make you so happy? Seems weird.

because all Iowa fans cling to their conference teams. it’s the nonsense argument that if there’s a good team, they’re somehow associated with them.

they have a ridiculous propaganda network filling their empty heads with thoughts of being part of it.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

The playoffs said they wanted the Big XII to say who the champ was. Bowlsby has no balls and wouldn’t say the head to head winner or we go with highest in the polls. So his cowardice hurt both teams.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Remember when TCU killed Iowa State like 80-0 and dropped in the polls and got left out of the playoffs? I do, funny times. Opened the door for Ohio State to win the NC.

We were there in Fort Worth for the game, we left the stadium thinking TCU is in, the Big 12 got screwed with the selection of Ohio State, I could care less the excuse that they won it all that year. Who is to say the TCU would not have done the same thing, the difference is they were never given the chance.

• Agree
Reactions: OnlyCyclones

OnlyCyclones

Feb 27, 2017
My heart says that, but I saw one of the best Hawkeye products that they've had in years. I'm very happy to be a fan of ISU and if we don't win another I would still feel this way. But to me Iowa is in a very good position.
I think they're in a good position too, but more because they can beat everyone on their schedule not named Penn State and Wisconsin, and they'll give Penn State a scare. They're ranked 29th in S&P+, which seems right on balance. Nebraska, Minnesota, Northwestern and Purdue are all worse than predicted (imagine that). So is Michigan, but UM will still be favored.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

Obsessed with ISU. Still tweeting and running to ISU boards a couple weeks after the game. So little brother. Some day you may be able to measure yourself on your own personal worth and not that of a college team you have no association with.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron