hawk fb program headed to the bottom

PerkyForHerky

Jun 30, 2010
Talk about Kool-aid drinking. The next coach could just as well be a Gene Chizik, Jim Criner, Charlie Weis, or Turner Gill. Thinking that the next coach is automatically going to be an improvement is even more delusional. We really have no idea. The next coach could actually be worse.

At least your motivation for being negative is explained. You want CPR fired at all costs. Your mind is made up. And you want others to join your bandwagon to dump him. The decision has been made to have him coach the coming season. Let's get enthusiastic and turn out and support the team. Give us the enthusiasm to inspire the team to some home victories at Jack Trice.

In all seriousness, you guys are ripping on each other for stupid crap.

He never said that the next coach would or would not be better. He simply said that he believes ISU could get a better coach than who Rhoads is. It's a compliment to ISU's program, athletic department and school.

And I agree with him.

On a side note - are you guys as embarrassed by this D Up clown (no pun intended) as I always was of JWRHAWK?

Twilight

Apr 20, 2015
I see that D UP Clones said that he cares less about the hawks than anybody else on this thread. I find that to be quite curious, considering that he created this thread and most of his posts on this thread have been focused on the hawks... What a little brother. Maybe he'll grow up one day. Maybe he'll one day start making posts about the team that he's purportedly a fan of.

I personally doubt it, considering his tendency to act like a little brother type of TavernClone. He's even going after Haverhill and calling him a phony fan. What a guy!

Last edited:

D UP Clones

Oct 25, 2006
You see...you messed up even though you do a pretty good job of hiding it.

You state your boy Jamie and then later our boy. Oops...

It's really not difficult to notice for people who pay attention to words and context. I know you aren't happy your charade is up, but you can always do what other hawk fans have... get a new name and sign back in. Lol

I would have loved to win 4 games last year. That means ISU wouldn't have had two absolutely embarrassing losses to Kansas and Texas Tech...

You sure don't have much faith in your boy Jamie being able to hire a good football coach to replace Paul. Quit being such a negative Nancy about our boy, Jamie. Don't you know how much he has done for us, Storms? Man...

Twilight

Apr 20, 2015
Geez, you must be a real sleuth! We have quite the Hardy Boy over here.. He's capable of distinguishing between different forms of possessive adjectives.. Everybody watch out because Little Brother (D UP Clones) is growing before our very eyes.

It's really not difficult to notice for people who pay attention to words and context. I know you aren't happy your charade is up, but you can always do what other hawk fans have... get a new name and sign back in. Lol

PerkyForHerky

Jun 30, 2010
attachment.php

D UP Clones

Oct 25, 2006
I would call them possessive pronouns, but that's just me.

You see bigger equals bigger. ISU bigger than Iowa. Iowa is smaller than ISU. Can you follow along?

Therefore, the big brother is ding ding ding... cmon I can't give you all the answers. Lol

Geez, you must be a real sleuth! We have quite the Hardy Boy over here.. He's capable of distinguishing between different forms of possessive adjectives.. Everybody watch out because Little Brother (D UP Clones) is growing before our very eyes.

PerkyForHerky

Jun 30, 2010

You see bigger equals bigger. ISU bigger than Iowa. Iowa is smaller than ISU. Can you follow along?

Therefore, the big brother is ding ding ding... cmon I can't give you all the answers. Lol

Please tell me you really think enrollment numbers are the origin of "big brother", "little brother".

BRB refill on the popcorn.

Mesaclone1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Like I said, Jamie has made the decision about CPR coaching this fall. You are the one not accepting Jamie's decision.

Anyone who talks about Jamie Pollard in that way, using the term "boy", is not an ISU fan...or...they can't possibly be over the age 14. So you have two rational options; grow up, or simply go back to Hawkeyenation.

D UP Clones

Oct 25, 2006
Well enrollment is clearly used to gauge the size if a university. Please tell me you realize that. That's why iowa is going nuts about it. Get AIB quick! Lol

But iowa is actually little brother because isu has been kicking their tale since the ferentz era began and that's a pretty long time now.

IT'S EXPECTED THAT WE BEAT IOWA.

Please tell me you really think enrollment numbers are the origin of "big brother", "little brother".

BRB refill on the popcorn.

Mesaclone1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2009
Mesa, AZ

He never said that the next coach would or would not be better. He simply said that he believes ISU could get a better coach than who Rhoads is. It's a compliment to ISU's program, athletic department and school.

And I agree with him.

On a side note - are you guys as embarrassed by this D Up clown (no pun intended) as I always was of JWRHAWK?

Why would anyone believe that assertion...Iowa, with all its fiscal resources, hasn't been able to find a coach better than Rhoads. Why would it be so much easier for ISU?

Twilight

Apr 20, 2015
I'm not wrong, idiot.

Anyways, I'm fine with you saying iowa is little brother as a form of trolling, but you're actually the reason that my hawk friends call us little brother. You literally just tried to use enrollment numbers as the primary reason that they're little brother. That won't work. They still receive more applications, are a better institution, and have grad programs that are among the nation's elite. You should be proud of that, considering that if you pay taxes (which you definitely may not do, lol), your tax money goes partially to them, along with ISU and uni.

http://www.businessinsider.com/desirable-college-state-map-2014-5

Don't use enrollment as a reason that we're big brother. That's stupid. Just call them little brother to troll on them. That's funny.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Why would anyone believe that assertion...Iowa, with all its fiscal resources, hasn't been able to find a coach better than Rhoads. Why would it be so much easier for ISU?
Hasn't been able to find? When was the last time they were looking?

Twilight

Apr 20, 2015
Their tale? Little brother, please get back to grammar school.

Well enrollment is clearly used to gauge the size if a university. Please tell me you realize that. That's why iowa is going nuts about it. Get AIB quick! Lol

But iowa is actually little brother because isu has been kicking their tale since the ferentz era began and that's a pretty long time now.

IT'S EXPECTED THAT WE BEAT IOWA.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I'm not wrong, idiot.

Anyways, I'm fine with you saying iowa is little brother as a form of trolling, but you're actually the reason that my hawk friends call us little brother. You literally just tried to use enrollment numbers as the primary reason that they're little brother. That won't work. They still receive more applications, are a better institution, and have grad programs that are among the nation's elite. You should be proud of that, considering that if you pay taxes (which you definitely may not do, lol), your tax money goes partially to them, along with ISU and uni.

http://www.businessinsider.com/desirable-college-state-map-2014-5

Don't use enrollment as a reason that we're big brother. That's stupid. Just call them little brother to troll on them. That's funny.

It's not trolling, Iowa will always be little brother even with fans like D UP unless wrestling becomes a major sport

Havs

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 4, 2009
Ames
www.twitter.com

Uh, what?

I'll just continue posting under this name, and tweeting under my @HAVRHLL account. Hope you catch me there as well.

Havs

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 4, 2009
Ames
www.twitter.com

And I agree with him.

Thank you... and yes, I'm embarrassed that he is part of our fanbase.

D UP Clones

Oct 25, 2006
This is how you know you are really getting to someone. The references to Iowa's elite school and now the grammar school reference. Oh no.... you got me. Autocorrect got it wrong.

My goodness. I am enjoying slapping you guys around with factual information.

The glass house known as kinnick is crumbling!

Their tale? Little brother, please get back to grammar school.

PerkyForHerky

Jun 30, 2010
because isu has been kicking their tale since the ferentz era began and that's a pretty long time now.

With a statement like that, I'd expect you to have a sizeable winning % -- around 75% or so. Is that the case? Or are you making things up again?

PerkyForHerky

Jun 30, 2010

What ever your opinion of Ferentz may be, when Iowa re-upped his contract he was one of the hottest coaches in the country. In that sense, yes, Iowa did find a better coach than Rhoads.

If you want to make your own evaluations now, go ahead. But at the time of the (re)signing, Ferentz was a much better (ie: more highly regarded) coach. And Iowa hasn't looked for a new one since.