Hawk fans gonna turn on Stanley

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
He's going to be the scapegoat.

And this is too bad. Because it's not crazy to think that with these results at almost every other top 25 program across the nation, the OC would have more than likely been shown the door. But of course at almost every other program across the nation the OC isn't the son of the HC who happens to wield a lot of power being the highest paid state employee.

• Agree
Reactions: heitclone

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
And this is too bad. Because it's not crazy to think that with these results at almost every other top 25 program across the nation, the OC would have more than likely been shown the door. But of course at almost every other program across the nation the OC isn't the son of the HC who happens to wield a lot of power being the highest paid state employee.

I can't wait until he is named head coach.

Marti4Cy

May 17, 2008
Des Moines
Where do I catch the Hawkeyes sound off with Travis justice after the game?
Didn't ready this whole thread,so this info may be redundant.

You can find the podcast on I Heart Radio. Look for Jethros BBQ Soundoff. Not super long, but still a good listen. Lots of delusion.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Funny that literally all of the comments say Baylor yet 40% of the vote is Iowa. Lots of Twitterhacks voting up Iowa in this poll.

screenshot_20191013-174945-png.67560

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191013-174945.png
    Screenshot_20191013-174945.png
    98.4 KB · Views: 404

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
My bad, I just automatically assume all Hawks that post on this board are morons.
Did you just call me a hok? I feel gross. I have literally never said one pro hok thing in my life. I don’t even support the self serving grandiose look at me faux wave “tradition”

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Did you just call me a hok? I feel gross. I have literally never said one pro hok thing in my life. I don’t even support the self serving grandiose look at me faux wave “tradition”

I just love you. And the fact you didn't need message boards.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
All I’ve been hearing about from hok fan all season is this Linderbaum that is some kind of wunderkind...is that not the case?

He looked pretty good on that chokehold he put on Vance. Otherwise he's been getting caved in.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
I can't wait until he is named head coach.

I see a KSU situation coming for Iowa. KF will want to name his successor (BF). Iowa will say no so they can move on to a new direction. KF will not step down until it's too late and they suffer several bad seasons before he's forced out. Iowa has to go the FCS route to try and find a coach. Maybe that succeeds, maybe it doesn't. But either way, someone in IC will be mad that Bob Stoops isn't hired.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
I see a KSU situation coming for Iowa. KF will want to name his successor (BF). Iowa will say no so they can move on to a new direction. KF will not step down until it's too late and they suffer several bad seasons before he's forced out. Iowa has to go the FCS route to try and find a coach. Maybe that succeeds, maybe it doesn't. But either way, someone in IC will be mad that Bob Stoops isn't hired.

The optimistic rating was because as long as Barta is there, Ferentz is as safe as a head coach could possibly be, regardless of results.

Help Support Us

Become a patron