Have you ever hated someone and ended up liking them?

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
I could not stand Kim Mulkey when she was at Baylor. I am starting to enjoy her troll jobs and the fact that she driver's Hawkeye fans crazy makes it even more fun.

I would also go with every single character on Shameless, MInus Kevin and Lip. At one point or another I have disliked every single one of them.

nrg4isu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 29, 2009
Springfield, Illinois
I could not stand Kim Mulkey when she was at Baylor. I am starting to enjoy...
giphy.gif

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
I could not stand Kim Mulkey when she was at Baylor. I am starting to enjoy her troll jobs and the fact that she driver's Hawkeye fans crazy makes it even more fun.

I would also go with every single character on Shameless, MInus Kevin and Lip. At one point or another I have disliked every single one of them.
dont care for her but id check out her rack

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Bill Self and Scott Drew. Drew was more of an annoyance but over time really don't have anything against him.

Self is still smarmy but he's also been complimentary to ISU in several instances and even at KU, he's done a really good job with teams that really weren't very good to start.

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
I remember not liking Huggins much for quite a while, then he began to grow on me.

It "reverted to the mean" a bit on his way out last year.

I wouldn't say hate, but Scott Drew has really grown on me (except when we're playing them). I think the final straw in liking him was him poking his head into our locker room at March Madness and giving our team some encouragement.
Bill Self and Scott Drew. Drew was more of an annoyance but over time really don't have anything against him.

Self is still smarmy but he's also been complimentary to ISU in several instances and even at KU, he's done a really good job with teams that really weren't very good to start.
I think this can be said for many (definitely not all) opposing coaches, hate the coach but like the person.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron