Greet the team at Bergstrom? From a very safe distance!

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

Nelcyn

Nov 29, 2012
Colorado
Um...I am happy for them. I don't think horns honking is something I would like to come home to. Just my opinion though.

• Disagree
Reactions: cstrunk

BCClone

SuperFanatic
Sep 4, 2011
North Iowa
****, I better head over to the getting laid thread.
Just figure out when they will arrive, go to the parking lot,put your car flags in the window, and honk as the busses drive by. Then go home.
Combine them. Show up to the parking lot, get busy in the back, honk at the team and drive home. 5 minutes of your time and done safely.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Not the type of thing that I would do, but it would be silly to think that the players wouldn't like it. Look at them on twitter---they are all pretty ******* pumped.

BUT whatever anyone does, stay the hell in your car. We have (hopefully) 3 more games to stay healthy for.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
2 answers:
1. No. There's a pandemic.
2. No. Expect to win. That's what Rhoads said after he broke that Texas streak.
Idk about you but I think ISU has lost enough times that it's going to take a few more years before we can all EXPECT to win and Big 12 Championships are just ho-hum.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

aauummm

Cardinal and Gold
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
I would go along with staying in our cars. Honk, flash lights, scream, sirens, whatever; wave flags. Could park (alternate parking spots) in the tailgating lots across the street from Bergstrom. Could also honk horns etc along the route.

Plane lands at DSM at 6:50 PM. It's on it's way. Flight AAY4056.

The players have behaved responsibly, we as fans must do likewise.

Last edited:

thisISnextyear

Aug 29, 2007
Ames
I say you get about 100 cars to stage at Cornerstone Church and then just roll right to JTS with them and then drive your butt's home

Reactions: Cycsk

Cycsk

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I would go along with staying in your cars. Honk, flash lights, scream, whatever; wave flags. Could park (alternate parking spots) in the tailgating lots across the street from Bergstrom. Could also honk horns etc along the route.

Plane lands at DSM at 6:50 PM. It's on it's way. Flight AAY4056.

The players have behaved responsibly, we as fans must do likewise.
How do you know they are on this flight?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron