Greet the team at Bergstrom? From a very safe distance!

Nelcyn

Nov 29, 2012
Colorado
Um...I am happy for them. I don't think horns honking is something I would like to come home to. Just my opinion though.

• Disagree
Reactions: cstrunk

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
****, I better head over to the getting laid thread.
Just figure out when they will arrive, go to the parking lot,put your car flags in the window, and honk as the busses drive by. Then go home.

Combine them. Show up to the parking lot, get busy in the back, honk at the team and drive home. 5 minutes of your time and done safely.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Not the type of thing that I would do, but it would be silly to think that the players wouldn't like it. Look at them on twitter---they are all pretty ******* pumped.

BUT whatever anyone does, stay the hell in your car. We have (hopefully) 3 more games to stay healthy for.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
2 answers:
1. No. There's a pandemic.
2. No. Expect to win. That's what Rhoads said after he broke that Texas streak.

Idk about you but I think ISU has lost enough times that it's going to take a few more years before we can all EXPECT to win and Big 12 Championships are just ho-hum.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
I would go along with staying in our cars. Honk, flash lights, scream, sirens, whatever; wave flags. Could park (alternate parking spots) in the tailgating lots across the street from Bergstrom. Could also honk horns etc along the route.

Plane lands at DSM at 6:50 PM. It's on it's way. Flight AAY4056.

The players have behaved responsibly, we as fans must do likewise.

Last edited:

thisISnextyear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Ames
I say you get about 100 cars to stage at Cornerstone Church and then just roll right to JTS with them and then drive your butt's home

Reactions: Cycsk

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I would go along with staying in your cars. Honk, flash lights, scream, whatever; wave flags. Could park (alternate parking spots) in the tailgating lots across the street from Bergstrom. Could also honk horns etc along the route.

Plane lands at DSM at 6:50 PM. It's on it's way. Flight AAY4056.

The players have behaved responsibly, we as fans must do likewise.

How do you know they are on this flight?

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
How do you know they are on this flight?
FlightAware.com, flight timing, origin and destination, plane size, and some guessing, etc. It's the only flight that fits all of the criteria.