Greet the team at Bergstrom? From a very safe distance!

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Anybody tracking the planes and buses to let us know when the team will arrive at Bergstrom? We may not be able to get near them like in the past after a big road game, but it still would be fun to be there to greet them from a very safe distance! I'll be there.!

Last edited:
Reactions: Acylum

ccruzen

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 19, 2009
Urbandale
I'm in Urbandale and not going to do anything but I think it would be awesome if some people met them off the plane/bus in their cars honking. No need to break quarantine to help celebrate.

ZuriCyclone

Nov 10, 2019
Nope, please don't do this. We need to save the fans for next week homes game. The winningest senior class in the history of the program.

Reactions: Chitowncy

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
Anybody tracking the planes and buses to let us know when the team will arrive at Bergstrom? We may not be able to get near them like in the past after a big road game, but it still would be fun to be there to greet them from a very safe distance! I'll be there.!

Don't let all these fuddy-duds stop you from meeting the team (from a safe distance) and showing your support! No reason why you can't park in the lots and honk and let out a bunch of hoopla when they pull in!!!

Enjoy the win!

Chitowncy

SuperFanatic
Jan 14, 2009
Ames
Nope, please don't do this. We need to save the fans for next week homes game. The winningest senior class in the history of the program.

Agreed. I really hope they allow limited fans again for the final home game for this extraordinary senior class. Ames will be dead for a month now with school out so the risk around the area is less. I know it's a tough balance to strike, but allowing fans for this last game would be awesome.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I "reported" myself to the mods for them to close or delete this thread. Don't want it to be divisive for the fans at such a great moment. Sorry folks.