Graham Couch: Iowa Basketball is a mid-major roster

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
His minutes being down was more because of his attitude and Mike Jacobsen being eligible.

But you also lost Young early in the season. The minutes were there for him and Jacobsen. Plus, I would think attitude does count as regression when it comes to player development.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
But you also lost Young early in the season. The minutes were there for him and Jacobsen. Plus, I would think attitude does count as regression when it comes to player development.
I'm glad you've moved on from discussing Iowa's TE's to knowing exactly how Steve Prohm should distribute the minutes with injuries, suspensions, and new transfers, in the Iowa basketball thread.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I'm glad you've moved on from discussing Iowa's TE's to knowing exactly how Steve Prohm should distribute the minutes with injuries, suspensions, and new transfers, in the Iowa basketball thread.

Well thank you.

I did see that Lard went from being called for 4.2 fouls per 40 minutes to a whopping 10.2 fouls per 40 minutes this year. That has to be close to a record.

Cycloneman24

May 15, 2018

He does have a point. Prohm hasn’t been able to get production out of his big men like Fred would get. Fred is the superior coach. Steve can’t make adustments. No wonder Lard and McKay regressed in their play.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
He does have a point. Prohm hasn’t been able to get production out of his big men like Fred would get. Fred is the superior coach. Steve can’t make adustments. No wonder Lard and McKay regressed in their play.
If that’s the case I won’t waste my time like you’ve wasted 11 years. It’s funny if you don’t agree with someone you call them a troll. I guess that’s what most of you do here though. You can’t have any debate or bring something relevant to the conversation. Just disagree and try and make them out as a troll. Nice try. You never even graduated from Iowa State.

• Disagree
Reactions: Cycloneman24

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron