Graham Couch: Iowa Basketball is a mid-major roster

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Yeah, I know. And I'm saying they aren't that elite. Just your run of the mill overrated Iowa kids going to play for their favorite team.

Foster definitely has a chance to be a 5 star which I would say is elite...I think Carton stays a 4 star but if he gets that 5th star he would be elite. If Weiskamp is elite then so was Matt Thomas coming out of HS.

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
Foster definitely has a chance to be a 5 star which I would say is elite...I think Carton stays a 4 star but if he gets that 5th star he would be elite. If Weiskamp is elite then so was Matt Thomas coming out of HS.

Yeah, I forgot who Foster was. Yeah, he's probably going to be elite. But, if he goes to Iowa, he's making a poor choice. If they get rid of the one and done rule he should go pro.

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.

Hey, Woodbury was elite, right? Top 50 man! ;)

• Funny
Reactions: GTO

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
If Iowa had Woodbury 1.0 instead of Woodbury 2.0 this year they probably win 2 more games
running-hawkeye-basketball-o.gif

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Yeah, I know. And I'm saying they aren't that elite. Just your run of the mill overrated Iowa kids going to play for their favorite team.

I would be really pumped if Carton and Foster became Hawks.

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
So do you go on HN or not? You know who dean is and apparently you stalk some guy there that you think is me

I blocked Yeahbuddy (or whatever) because I couldn't stand his comments any longer. I just don't understand a person who is obviously a Hawkeye fan who regularly posts on this site just to ridicule, troll and demean everything ISU.

It's like the guy who keeps calling your sister fat, dumb and ugly but has dated her for the past five years

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
I blocked Yeahbuddy (or whatever) because I couldn't stand his comments any longer. I just don't understand a person who is obviously a Hawkeye fan who regularly posts on this site just to ridicule, troll and demean everything ISU.

It's like the guy who keeps calling your sister fat, dumb and ugly but has dated her for the past five years

Oh, that is generally modus operandi when it comes to typical Hok fan. The worst are the non-UI grads. At my work it happens to be the small-private Iowa College grads (Central, Luther, BV) that are the worst. I can take ribbing, but they are vicious. This is one of the main reasons I would love nothing more than Hok Basketball and FB to go into the sewer of irrelevancy. It may not completely shut them up - but it would make for some amazingly great comebacks for their smart*** remarks (not that I don't already have some).

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclone27inQC

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
So do you go on HN or not? You know who dean is and apparently you stalk some guy there that you think is me

I haven’t posted there in probably 4 years.

I will browse the boards about once a month, mostly just to see what you are posting.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016

I will browse the boards about once a month, mostly just to see what you are posting.

Can we get a liar button?

If you truly believe that is Twins then not only are you checking on him more than once a month, but you're engaging with him. No way you're sitting on the sidelines just reading his posts.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006

Just like your sister, this site keeps putting out and he can't say no. This board consistently gives him a piece of ass and he's not going to turn it away. Turn off the supply of pontang and he might leave. I certainly don't understand why he likes this rancid snatch but it is what it is.

When I say "your" sister, I don't mean your sister.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

I'm surprised you posted on a site and routinely give it clicks when you say you hate Miller...

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Now that the message board fans have convinced themselves that the Iowa team isn't actually really slow and unathletic, I hear the departure(s) are about to resume.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron