Got Your Tickets Yet?

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Section 228 isn't that bad, its only 2 sections over from 202, in the middle level.
I wonder to get in the 100 level, if you had to order either all-session or just be very, very early in getting your tickets after 10 am?

dustinal

Nov 14, 2006
Just got ours. Section 227, Row F. Saturday morning session only.

We have 7 people. I wonder if better options are available for smaller groups or people who get all sessions?

state09

Dec 19, 2007
Just got ours. Section 227, Row F. Saturday morning session only.

We have 7 people. I wonder if better options are available for smaller groups or people who get all sessions?

Smaller groups are definitely better. I tried to get 3 seats and it put me in section 119 (still good seats), but with only 2 it moved us to 116. The more the better though! Lets pack it!

mkcrawford

Mar 20, 2006
Got our today. Tried to get a group of 7 together, but could only get 4 in section 205 and 3 in Section 206. Either way was fine.

We were in KC for the Big 12 Tourney and we're looking forward to the NCAA's.

Go Cyclones!!

NIowaClone

Sep 1, 2006
Dallas, Texas
I checked not too long ago and the best section that came up was section 222, row D I believe. I haven't bought them yet since I can't decide to either go home or go to the game since it is relatively early and in Des Moines. Any suggestions. I love my family, but I also like my Cyclone family a lot, and considering a Cyclone alum raised me.

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
I checked not too long ago and the best section that came up was section 222, row D I believe. I haven't bought them yet since I can't decide to either go home or go to the game since it is relatively early and in Des Moines. Any suggestions. I love my family, but I also like my Cyclone family a lot, and considering a Cyclone alum raised me.

Option 3: Invite your family to the game!

See you in Section 204, Row B. Only Saturday though, I have to go to Canada on Sunday for work :sad:. Hosers.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL

I am going to the game and then going home after that.

NIowaClone

Sep 1, 2006
Dallas, Texas
Allright, this is for all in this thread and more. I am contemplating whether to go. If I do, I'll dress up. I need ideas of what to do. I'm not as famous as Superfan or Flag Guy, but I have been at many games decked out. I need fresh ideas and I have some, but I need more. Just let them flow. Thanks!

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I need fresh ideas and I have some, but I need more. Just let them flow. Thanks!

Paint yourself to look like an Australian flag and cheer on Alison Lacey!

Aussie Aussie Aussie!....Oi Oi Oi!:yes:

CYKID

Oct 18, 2006
Clive
My aunt will be playing Granny Basketball too...
Sweet! My neighbor joined the team too. My mom played halftime at the Globetrotters game. She went for a ball and went face first to the floor. The crowd gasped and went dead silent. She was alright, she is tough for a 76 year old.

wolverine68

Mar 30, 2007
Urbandale
www.gvc.edu
Just did and experiment. I check out purchasing single game tickets and then I did the same thing for the all-session pass, and they both were in the same section and the same row. It doesn't look like you get better seats for going to all of the games (which is what I thought would happen).