Got Your Tickets Yet?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

iowajazz

Nov 25, 2006
Johnston, IA
Do you have your tickets yet to see the ladies at Wells Fargo? I'm in section 119 (in a corner unfortunately) in row P. I can't wait to see them play!

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
do we have an ETA on the game time? That will seal the deal if I am able to attend.

-keep.

ISU_REV

Apr 21, 2006
I ordered mine after the K St game. I am in section 107, row N for session 1. For sessions 2 and 3 I am in section 106, row T.

GO STATE!!!

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
Anyone know what the price will be for single session? On the Dahl's tickets website it just says "this event is not on sale yet" but it doesn't tell the price.

Anyone else find it funny that HyVee Hall is part of the Iowa Events Center but Dahl's tickets is the main ticket vendor for IEC events?

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Anyone know what the price will be for single session? On the Dahl's tickets website it just says "this event is not on sale yet" but it doesn't tell the price.

Anyone else find it funny that HyVee Hall is part of the Iowa Events Center but Dahl's tickets is the main ticket vendor for IEC events?

Adults are $16 for single session tickets.
Iowa Events Center - News

Single-session tickets are $16 for adults and $11 for students/youth

I see Dahlstickets.com is following the tickmaster.com model of charging over $8 per ticket in various fees. :realmad:

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
I see Dahlstickets.com is following the tickmaster.com model of charging over $8 per ticket in various fees. :realmad:

Oh, well that's just their "convenience charge" meaning it's CONVENIENT for them to CHARGE you extra money because you don't have many options to get tickets!

state09

Dec 19, 2007
Okay, so I am a little confused. This is probably a dumb question, but when I bought all-session tickets, I assumed it was just for the Saturday games but does that include Monday's games too? After looking at a few articles, it looks like WHEN we win Saturday, the tickets will be for Monday too. Can anyone clarify this?

Edit: Never mind, it was a dumb question.

All-session tickets (three sessions, six games) are $38 for adults and $23 for students/youth

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I got my saturday morning tickets, section 107. Pleasantly surprised by the seats we got, really looking forward to it.