Good story on Coach Otz and Alison Lacey

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
I thought it was an awful video and a terribly written piece. But it's cool that these two are getting married.

At first I thought, cool, this will keep TJ around much longer. But my fear is that she will have success and get a job elsewhere which will take him away from us. My roommate in college was dating KJ Kindler. At the time they were both ISU gymnastics assistants. She became head coach here and then OU took her away, and away went Lou. My guess is that we are really on borrowed time, unless she isn't successful as a head coach.

We all should start becoming fanatics of MCC, 'cause we are doomed to no success as Cyclone fans. :wink:

Reactions: pulse

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
Still an awesome story. Lacey and Otz are awesome together. They will produce some awesome basketball players! And mad props to Ballard of Huxley for the number of athletes they been sending to ISU. Lacey, Amanda Zimmerman, the Weathermans in wrestling.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
I thought it was an awful video and a terribly written piece. But it's cool that these two are getting married.

At first I thought, cool, this will keep TJ around much longer. But my fear is that she will have success and get a job elsewhere which will take him away from us. My roommate in college was dating KJ Kindler. At the time they were both ISU gymnastics assistants. She became head coach here and then OU took her away, and away went Lou. My guess is that we are really on borrowed time, unless she isn't successful as a head coach.

We all should start becoming fanatics of MCC, 'cause we are doomed to no success as Cyclone fans. :wink:
Maybe the duo can follow BF after he retires.

Cybirdy

Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Allison's MCC team plays in Boone on Sat at 1pm. Hoping they both have wins so the rest of their weekend is enjoyable. I told my husband I hope her team didn't lose on Wed, too--that would've been one grumpy house.