good game, y'all!

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I did see some drunk Memphis fans walking around yelling crap and I apologize for them. I swear most of us aren't straight out the trailer park lol...I told all the ISU fans around to head to Central BBQ by the stadium if they wanted true Memphis BBQ after the game and to check out Cooper-Young right there by the stadium.

glad y'all had a good experience!
Watching the local ABC affiliate reporter doing a post game interview with Seneca Wallace (beloved former QB who was IN). Kid, around 12 years old, runs up, sticks his head in between them & shouts "GO TIGERS" at the mike before his parental unit grabs him & hustles him off. Ya gotta love his chutzpah!

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
I like reading your message board. It shows every fan base complains about the exact same stuff AND you simultaneously praise and belittle ISU at the same time.

Seeing posters praise our D line and speed while others say we're a bottom feeder is funny.

One guy started talking how they could beat Auburn in a dome (if you had beat UCF) and another guy said you couldn't even beat Iowa State in your home stadium.

Every fan base is the same.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron