Gold Rules Confirmed for TCU - It's Happening!

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
There are about 3000 alum in DFW area. We had about 150 tix sold with our promo code through box office. DFW Club numbers are hard to quantify. We will have a good turnout at the game. Last year we almost outnumbered TCU fans.

Wait til ya see our tailgate this fall. It's sizing up to be a blowout!

Was it at the church South of stadium? I was there with buddies from Iowa. In fact I'm drinking from my purple Big XII Bar cup now.

If this works maybe I can do the same for the KSU game. I'm doubting we won't have the overwhelming influence in the polygon of pu$$y.

sadam

Jan 8, 2014
There are about 3000 alum in DFW area. We had about 150 tix sold with our promo code through box office. DFW Club numbers are hard to quantify. We will have a good turnout at the game. Last year we almost outnumbered TCU fans.

Wait til ya see our tailgate this fall. It's sizing up to be a blowout!

The sad thing is even if only 150 clones do show up that is likely a bigger crowd then TCU will have. Their attendance is truly terrible and embarrassing for our conference.

BallSoHard4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2012
Ames
Who's willing to pitch in to buy DFWclone a house on campus so he can direct all things cyclone alley?

nice work!

McKinney

Feb 1, 2012
McKinney, TX
I honestly have no idea. We sold 150 tix through a promo the local club did but our reach is fairly small (up until now). If last year is any indicator, we'll have more fans than TCU. Maybe 1000-1500? Follow my twitter I'll post pictures on Saturday from the game. @dfwcyclones

I suspect thousands because tickets were so easy to come by. I will have a family of 5 in the lower section at center court ($15/ticket!)... just so long as my kids don't make the championship game of their basketball tournament...on the other hand, I'm the head coach of their team...hmmm <<I'm conflicted>>:confused:

DFWCyclone

Jan 6, 2014
McKinney, TX
www.dfwcyclones.org
I suspect thousands because tickets were so easy to come by. I will have a family of 5 in the lower section at center court ($15/ticket!)... just so long as my kids don't make the championship game of their basketball tournament...on the other hand, I'm the head coach of their team...hmmm <<I'm conflicted>>:confused:

I'm also in McKinney... Are you coming to The Bottom for pregame? Are you the guy with the goat?

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Anybody heading down from Iowa for the game? We are thinking about it.

McKinney

Feb 1, 2012
McKinney, TX
There's a guy from here in McKinney who followed my twitter the other day and his profile picture is of him at the TCU arena wearing some sort of goat head contraption. It's fairly disturbing but hilariously awesome.

At the risk of blowing my cover as an international man of mystery, I am willing to reveal that I am not the guy with the goat.

cyclones122

Oct 3, 2009
Arlington, VA
ISU Men's Basketball just put up on Facebook "Coming to our game at TCU? Wear Gold!" Well done DFWCyclone!! I'll be rocking gold here in DC for you guys!

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Step one: E-mail JP and get the team to wear gold jerseys and help the gold rules promo.

Step two: Get ESPN to do a segment on the DFW ISU Alumni Club.

megamanxzero35

May 31, 2011
Seed. Planted. I just tweeted Jay Bilas and Fran Fraschilla with the idea. I have no idea how to find out who is calling the game for ESPN2 but figured that would be a good start.

TV: ESPN2
Talent: Jon Sciambi (PxP), LaPhonso Ellis (Color)

From Cyclones.com

Cyclones On Road At TCU Saturday - Iowa State University Athletics Official Web Site - www.CYCLONES.com - The home of Iowa State Cyclone Sports

https://twitter.com/BoogSciambi

Doesn't seems Mr. Ellis has a twitter handle.