Georgios Tsalmpouris plays at 12:30 today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
Georgio will never play a meaningful minute in an ISU jersey. Great guy, nice try on a project but realism folks.

If he chooses to come back, I would disagree. He's still a boy hiding in a 7 footer body. Once he gets some muscle, he could be a nice player to have.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
I don't see why everybody has to be so negative.

He came from the other side of the world to be one of us. Appreciate that. I'm sure he was useful in practice, at the very least.

We had the scholarship to give (see the Vaughn story). You can't teach 7'1". Fred and MattA wanted him. We all knew he was a project, at best, and one that might not work out. So it might not. Let's not collectively jump off a bridge over that.

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
If/when he adds weight he will be a good Center. It's not common to handle and shoot as well as he does for his height. Adding a coach like Robinson who has a track record for developing Bigs will be huge for him.

CycloneWanderer

Nov 4, 2007
Wandering
Holy cow, some of you treat the guy worse than Lucca staiger. Far as I'm concerned, GT is a cyclone unless I hear otherwise. Even if he doesn't come back, no reason to be a **** about anything.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Holy cow, some of you treat the guy worse than Lucca staiger. Far as I'm concerned, GT is a cyclone unless I hear otherwise. Even if he doesn't come back, no reason to be a **** about anything.

There's been a huge outbreak of that.

We need two catagories of ignore, regular ignore, and double secret probation ignore.

NebrClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Georgio will never play a meaningful minute in an ISU jersey. Great guy, nice try on a project but realism folks.

This is from insider sources or just your uninformed opinion? The team seems to want him back with all the twitter traffic.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Georgios is a fine addition to the team. Much rather have him than Lucca, KJ Bluford, and other quitters. I am a biog fan of his. Get off the 17 year olds case please.

Last edited:

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
1st quarter nearly over. 9 guys have played, 3 have not. GT in the latter group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron