Georges Niang to be on Pardon My Take podcast Friday 7/22/22

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Barstool has been building up their market even more in Chicago for a year or so now. I would guess the whole team moves and gets full support from Barstool HQ.

I don’t think Big Cat would ever leave Barstool. He occasionally has bad blood with Dave, but I don’t think there’s a business in the world that could support his lifestyle the way Barstool does.

I could see PFT leaving eventually, as he seems like one who would put personal beliefs/politics over money and I could see him disagreeing with Dave to the point of leaving. However, I believe Macrodosing was a major passion project for him, and Barstool set him up for that. And I think he’s gone on record that he and Dave don’t really have a relationship. If Dave forced something on him, I don’t think he’d hesitate to leave.

BuschLight

Jul 24, 2022
Barstool has been building up their market even more in Chicago for a year or so now. I would guess the whole team moves and gets full support from Barstool HQ.

I don’t think Big Cat would ever leave Barstool. He occasionally has bad blood with Dave, but I don’t think there’s a business in the world that could support his lifestyle the way Barstool does.

I could see PFT leaving eventually, as he seems like one who would put personal beliefs/politics over money and I could see him disagreeing with Dave to the point of leaving. However, I believe Macrodosing was a major passion project for him, and Barstool set him up for that. And I think he’s gone on record that he and Dave don’t really have a relationship. If Dave forced something on him, I don’t think he’d hesitate to leave.
Big Cat said he's going to move to Chicago within the next 5-10 years. I don't see PFT leaving, he's too perfect for barstool and Macrodosing is a fun podcast he can fall back on.