Georges Niang to be on Pardon My Take podcast Friday 7/22/22

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
For those who don't know, most listened to "sports" podcast in the US. They had Frankie Muniz and Ray Romano as the other guests this week.

https://www.youtube.com/c/PardonMyTakePodcast/videos

Should be uploaded on all platforms Friday morning when you wake up.
If Georges doesn't get into coaching after he's done playing... I feel he has a strong future in media. He's such a good interview and genuine guy. Looking forward to this as he's pretty funny.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
I am a casual listener to their podcast, I like it, but don't generally have time to listen to the full 2+ hour shows they do. I'll definitely be tuning in for this one though, they are really good interviewers

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Big time AWL for the pod and on today’s show that dropped they mentioned that Friday’s podcast with Georges was arguably the longest they’d done.. which means it was great.

Big Cat (the main co-host) is a Hoiberg hater due to him being an avid Bulls fan, so I assume there will be quite a few questions about him. Really looking forward to it as PMT is a really really good show.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Big time AWL for the pod and on today’s show that dropped they mentioned that Friday’s podcast with Georges was arguably the longest they’d done.. which means it was great.
I repeated that little snippet when I heard them mention Niang. I hope what you say is the case, but if you listen again Hank says the longest interview part after Big Cat says "we have some great interviews coming up next week". Then after they say Bill Walton was, Big Cat says "but yeah Andrew Schultz on Monday was like an hour and a half" so I think Hank was referring to that one. But like I said, hope what you say is right but I think it was just weird timing. Started the clip below when they mention it

Nor'easter

Sep 25, 2016
Impressive. Big podcast.
I think all the hate comes from the frat boy stereotype that the fans have when a lot of the video content and podcasts that come out of barstool office aren't really that fratty and very different than the affiliate barstool college Instagram accounts which are probably where most people get their impression of what barstool

• Agree
Reactions: SolarGarlic

ISUcyclones11

Dec 11, 2014
Ankeny, IA
I am a casual listener to their podcast, I like it, but don't generally have time to listen to the full 2+ hour shows they do. I'll definitely be tuning in for this one though, they are really good interviewers

Yep funny enough I've skipped a few lately and only caught this by chance

I@ST1

Dec 15, 2020
most of the big podcasts (besides DPS obv) are only Barstool by name. The Barstool that's polarizing is the twitter/stool scenes stuff

Umm.. PMT, has Big Cat who was an original Stoolie same with KFC Radio with Kevin Clancy… Those are two huge Pods. Also BFFs with Dave… So I’d say their big pods are from the original crew.

• Agree
Reactions: Statefan10

ISUcyclones11

Dec 11, 2014
Ankeny, IA
Umm.. PMT, has Big Cat who was an original Stoolie same with KFC Radio with Kevin Clancy… Those are two huge Pods. Also BFFs with Dave… So I’d say their big pods are from the original crew.

absolutely but as far as listening to the actual podcasts it's not that "barstool" heavy (in general).

Don't really listen to KFC tbh so can't speak to that one.

• Agree
Reactions: cyclonehomer

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Big Cat is an original guy but he has called out Dave numerous times for stuff and there was really bad blood there between the two when Dave went and interviewed Trump (this is not political it's just a fact).