George Strait at Jack Trice-5/25/24

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
I just don’t get it, how are the logistics of service at this stadium so unbelievably terrible.

Is it an infrastructure problem or do we just not have any management or planning.

Sounds like Levy is in mid-season form.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I just don’t get it, how are the logistics of service at this stadium so unbelievably terrible.

Is it an infrastructure problem or do we just not have any management or planning.

Well it's nice to know some things never change.

• Agree
Reactions: Ms3r4ISU

Cloned4Life

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 5, 2006
Ankeny

You said the (correct) quiet part out loud.

But to confirm, the AD has already confirmed any issues with crazy horrible, inexplicable, inexcusable lines (getting in, or getting beer, etc.) are completely the fault of the concert goer(s).

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny

A bit of both I imagine

Like, if you were building a 61k stadium from scratch you'd probably build it with an upper and lower concourse, which would offer more room for additional concessions and restrooms.

But the management has never been great either.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Drove by at 7:45 and some where just walking in. I assume this concert doesn't have a hand stamp to where you can come or go so these people were just getting there and missed a good chunk of concert.

Reactions: RagingCloner

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
Pollard will just tell those poors to get suite seats if they want beer faster.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
What a dork.

If he enjoys this night in Jack Trice more than some of the most memorable ISU football games I’ve seen there, then he shouldn’t be the AD.
giphy.gif

Reactions: JP4CY and ClubCy

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron