Geno responds to Kim Mulkey

scyclonekid

Feb 13, 2008
Then coaches shouldn’t get huge amounts of money, coach for 100,000 then Kim. Men’s basketball pays for women’s basketball and other sports. Football pays for the AD dept to keep going.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
I’m sure I’m an outlier on this but she is hot as can be.

I guess if you are into women that look like they have resting ***** face most of the time and probably wears the pants in her marriage then yeah. Sherri Coale is much better looking than Mulkey IMO and probably way better human being than her too.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Seems there is an entitled classification of coaches just like players. The Urban Meyers, Kim Mulkey's, Tom Hermans of the world. They are world beaters if the table is set perfectly for them and they get their 5 star darlings but throw a little adversity their way and they become just another coach. Give me CMCs, Gary Pattersons, Bill Fennely's and Chris Beards all day....

cycloneML

Mar 5, 2008
I guess if you are into women that look like they have resting ***** face most of the time and probably wears the pants in her marriage then yeah. Sherri Coale is much better looking than Mulkey IMO and probably way better human being than her too.
Sherri is top of the list also

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Holy cow people, Geno is a BB coach, he stated what he thinks, he doesn't have to pullout a bar graph and 20 page statistical analysis. He isn't Dr. Fauci and doesn't claim to be.

From as near as I remember the athletes at ISU are getting tested 3-4 times per wk, unless your in the medical or healthcare provider field, I'm guessing that's way more testing than 99.99% of the population. Can they still get it sure, are they more likely than the general population I doubt it.
THANK YOU! Some are obsessed with data and analysis of everything to a level that is just insane. He offered up his thoughts.

Reactions: dirtyninety

Help Support Us

Become a patron