General (non-ISU) Wrestling Twitter/News Thread

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
Schultz struggling only helps our chances at a team trophy. Hopefully he continues to struggle and Sammy can give him a match on Jan 8

Reactions: crablegs

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Going off KDs presser yesterday, sounds like they’re hoping to have him back for Wyoming and ASU
Man, we really need him and the little savage. I’m really excited to see Swiderski in person next weekend.

DrizzyCyclone

Apr 7, 2013
Looking a little deeper on Twitter - I see that Pitzer majored Wolfgram in the match prior to Schultz and majored Nathan Taylor when Pitt dualed Lehigh. I see some Pitt fans are ready for his redshirt to get pulled this year because they think he has a legit shot at AA’ing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4theheckofit

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
Looking a little deeper on Twitter - I see that Pitzer majored Wolfgram in the match prior to Schultz and majored Nathan Taylor when Pitt dualed Lehigh. I see some Pitt fans are ready for his redshirt to get pulled this year because they think he has a legit shot at AA’ing.
Seems like he probably does. Would make the Pitt dual more interesting.

• Agree
Reactions: matclone

CycloneFan97

Jun 19, 2017
Cole Matthews v Josh Edmund will be an interesting one to watch. Same with Hamiti v Monday. Pitzer also pinned Hillger in the semis