General (non-ISU) Wrestling Twitter/News Thread

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
Congrats to Marcus. Great opportunity for him, but kind of bummed. I thought he was sticking around to train.

Initially he did plan to train with the CRTC, but sounds like it was too good of an opportunity to pass up (similar to Parker going to Army last year).

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Pretty sure those are called “Three-ways”
If anyone has seen me in person, they would know the amount I would have to pay for admission to an ISU-Davidson-Army would be considerably less than the large chunk of change I would have to come up with to be a part of what I think you’re referring to.

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
Congrats to Marcus! What a great opportunity to break into D1 coaching. I like lower level programs like Davidson showing growth and providing great opportunities to athletes.
Cyclone legacy names moving into Davidson with Carr and now Coleman. Would love to see them pick a few Iowa kids once in awhile like Paulsons have done

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
I like it. It doesn’t happen often, but a low scoring match can go to OT at like 2-2, 3-3, 4-4, 5-5 without one guy getting a takedown due to intentional releases. I’m in favor of the 3 point TD

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron