Garrett Careless in the Clutch

Status
Not open for further replies.

gocubs2118

Mar 31, 2006
Illinois
Do you fools realize how much we lose by without DG tonight? He was touching the ball 85% of the game tonight. You can't replace a guy like that.

dtclones

Sep 15, 2009
Des Moines
I made the thread for a reason. Again under a minute left we have a chance to win it, Diante turns the ball over. Get the ball out of his hands on the last possession of the game. So sick of watching this.

Are you effing blind? We get our ***** handed to us without DG tonight. "The clutch" does always have to be in the last 2 minutes of the game. DG was clutch all night. Get a clue. Plus that was a terrible call. If you said Ejim was careless in the clutch tonight I'd agree but don't put this loss on DG at all.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
DG is our best player, and should be in the conversation for the best point guard in the Big 12. This thread is pathetic and sad.

Are you effing blind? We get our ***** handed to us without DG tonight. "The clutch" does always have to be in the last 2 minutes of the game. DG was clutch all night. Get a clue. Plus that was a terrible call. If you said Ejim was careless in the clutch tonight I'd agree but don't put this loss on DG at all.

Bad call at the end and Garrett was great tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron