Game of Thrones Season 7

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
I think the word you're going for is primadona. "Pre Maddona" is an era that is pretty much before my lifetime.

No - I really meant to say pre madonna and I added the winky thing (don't look directly into it or it will destroy you) to make sure you all knew it was in jest.

Thanks folks - I'm here all week! Don't forget to tip the waitstaff...

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
You are totally making my brown eye blue.

tumblr_lm5d8ecrxe1qkcqgio1_400.gif

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Now worried that that Crystal Gayle song will be stuck in my head all day. I am uber susceptible to ear worms and was not expecting to "catch" anything in the GoT thread even if triggered by my own random association thought process.

Now back to our regular thread topic; killing time till next year! Time must be destroyed! We must determine the secret of GoT time warp!

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Just like the 3 eyed raven buttt one of the eyes is mentioned earlier in this sentence.
So - I have no idea why your ******* is blue, or why you think it's my fault - but I have to tell you, your joke isn't nearly as funny as you think it is. Instead of being here all week, perhaps you should try the boys' locker room at the local middle school. I'm sure they would think jokes about ******** are funny.

Last edited:

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
So - I have no idea why your ******* is blue, or why you think it's my fault - but I have to tell you, your joke isn't nearly as funny as you think it is. Instead of being here all week, perhaps you should try the boys' locker room at the local middle school. I'm sure they would think jokes about ******** are funny.

Interesting...a singular ******* is censored, but more than one ******* is apparently OK.

Cyrok

Oct 14, 2009
DSM
Do you folks watch youtube breakdowns of the episodes? My two favorites are Alt-Shift-X and New Rockstars (although NR's haven't been as good as last year).

I'm also wondering if people have favorite episodes? For me, Spoils of War (S7E4) might be my favorite episode of any series.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron