Game of Thrones Season 7

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
The dragon named after Viserys would be the one to become a wight, wouldn't it.

Something tells me Cersei's gonna "IDGAF" the zombie plopped right down at her feet, and perhaps that's the straw that breaks the camel's back with Jaime.
I'm thinking so too. It is showing an arena and the hound unsheathing his sword so I am guessing he will square off with the mountain. Jon, Dany and Brienne will be there trying to convince her of what is coming. Something tells me that Jaime, especially with the thought of his baby coming, will want peace and a future for his child. I don't know if he kills her, but he will probably try everything to convince her. This also makes me wonder if we Euron go rogue with her. So many possibilities but we kinda gotta assume there is no redemption for Euron or Cersei.

Reactions: Angie

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
I'm beginning to think death wins. Watching a dragon die was just depressing
I think the most important part of the entire episode was Jon killing another White Walker. Kill the Night King and all of the dead will fall.

I'm not worried about them having Viserion. The dead can't handle fire and Drogon can just burn him.

I have a feeling the show will conclude with a 1v1 Jon v NK. Jon wins. Dany and Jon take the throne and Dany is pregnant. Fade to black.

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
The dragon named after Viserys would be the one to become a wight, wouldn't it.

Something tells me Cersei's gonna "IDGAF" the zombie plopped right down at her feet, and perhaps that's the straw that breaks the camel's back with Jaime.

Alt-Shift-X actually had a really good take on his YouTube channel - Cersei has had a zombie by her side since the end of Season 5 (The Mountain). Why would an Ice Zombie suddenly freak her out?

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
I'm surprised Beric is still alive, especially considering his status in the books. I was sure he was a goner.
In the books he uses his last life to raise [redacted for spoiler]. Obvious theory here is he has one life left and he will sacrifice himself to raise someone in the show, likely Jon.

• Agree
Reactions: Angie

runbikeswim

Oct 23, 2014
Major characters need to start dying, but at the same time, their death has to advance a plot point or it's even worse writing.

Not too many left to die....

Jon, Dany have to be the saviors, and will be "the heros" of the story, so they will be around a while, but one or both will likely die in the end, and we know Cersei will die we know from the prophecy. I'd say Littlefinger's days are numbered.

My hunch is that in the end we are left with Sansa and Tyrion married and sitting on the Iron Throne raising the miracle child(s) of Dany and Jon, Brienne will be head of the Kingsguard. The wildcard for me is Arya.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I'm thinking so too. It is showing an arena and the hound unsheathing his sword so I am guessing he will square off with the mountain. Jon, Dany and Brienne will be there trying to convince her of what is coming. Something tells me that Jaime, especially with the thought of his baby coming, will want peace and a future for his child. I don't know if he kills her, but he will probably try everything to convince her. This also makes me wonder if we Euron go rogue with her. So many possibilities but we kinda gotta assume there is no redemption for Euron or Cersei.
I'm not convinced Queen Beyotch is pregnant...

ThatllDoCy

Sep 20, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
www.katchllc.com
One thing that gets lost behind the obviously large plot points was Tyrion suggesting to Daeny that there are more ways to establish ruling order than nepotism. He mentions the Night's Watch has a method, and that is democracy. That would lend credence to theories that a major theme is the move towards rule of law mirroring England.

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
One thing that gets lost behind the obviously large plot points was Tyrion suggesting to Daeny that there are more ways to establish ruling order than nepotism. He mentions the Night's Watch has a method, and that is democracy. That would lend credence to theories that a major theme is the move towards rule of law mirroring England.

I don't know if that was lost at all - I felt like D&D were trying to bash the audience in the head with that fact over and over this episode.

Tyrion brings up the line of succession and Dany freaks out. But then Dany reminds Jon (and the audience for what seems to be the hundredth time) that her only children are the dragons.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I agree. I'm very torn on the episode. It definitely furthered the plot, and there were some great moments. Like, pretty much everything that The Hound or Tormund says is gold. They are a good matchup, I hope to see them together again.

However, Gendry must be better than the Boston Marathoners to make that distance, get a ravens across the country to Dany, her ride it back, and save the day(-ish) all in the amount of time the other dudes were sitting on a hill somehow not freezing to death. I totally understand suspending disbelief - but in the early parts of the series, it was a big deal that ravens were slow. Have they yet explained how Benjen became Coldhands and is only part wight or not wight or... whatever? And the dragon wight thing was coming from a mile away - it's definitely a game-changer, but interesting. And why the hell didn't Dany put on a freaking coat before she left?

She was so hot last night that she didn't need to wear anything in that weather.

ThatllDoCy

Sep 20, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
www.katchllc.com
I think the most important part of the entire episode was Jon killing another White Walker. Kill the Night King and all of the dead will fall.

I'm not worried about them having Viserion. The dead can't handle fire and Drogon can just burn him.

I have a feeling the show will conclude with a 1v1 Jon v NK. Jon wins. Dany and Jon take the throne and Dany is pregnant. Fade to black.

Daeny dies, Jon avenges Daeny, turns Westeros into a democracy.

Reactions: isutrevman

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
He's at Winterfell. I imagine the CGI bill for all of the dragon stuff has caused them to decrease Ghost's role this season for budget purposes.
I miss Ghost. Maybe Arya is playing fetch with him half the day. Or Bran since he can't really go anywhere lol
I really hope Arya has already killed LittleFinger and is playing this game with Sansa to see what she does and says after Arya pushes her buttons on her loyalty to Jon. That is the only way that storyline is okay with me, I don't like seeing the unnecessary fighting between them haha
I was thinking the same thing. Its very possible the last conversation between littlefinger and Sansa was Sansa and Arya.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Did you miss the part when the characters were openly dicussing this very point? They surmised the wights that died with the walker were either his followers, or the dead he had personally raised. It's a major plot point, especially later when one points out the way to kill the army is to kill the Night King.
I heard that point and it is a great learning for the future battle. I am saying out of all the wights following that walker there just happened to be one wight that he didn't turn. Making it extremely convenient for them to capture one. When Jon killed the walker and we saw the wights die my first thought was "that is a great learning but now where will they get a wight to bring back". Then there just conveniently was one left for them to capture.

• Agree
Reactions: 1100011CS

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
I really hope Arya has already killed LittleFinger and is playing this game with Sansa to see what she does and says after Arya pushes her buttons on her loyalty to Jon. That is the only way that storyline is okay with me, I don't like seeing the unnecessary fighting between them haha
Interesting theory. I like it!