Free live streaming of ISU-Texas VB

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX
but we don't yet have players like Juliann Faucette or Rachel Adams. Adams' last two kills were ridiculous.

For this reason, I cringe a little bit whenever ISU gets ranked in the top 10. Its awesome publicity for the program, but I think a bit optimistic at this point.

twistedredbird

Apr 26, 2008
Midwest
I think this team has the talent to make it far this year. We have been in games with all the top teams we have lost too. I think that what we are missing is an emotional leader. Faucett had her team fired up in the end, and I think that was the difference. Hensen is an all-american hitter too. Losing Hockaday hurt more than the stat sheet, she was team captain and leader. Henson is just steady as a rock, but we need a vocal emotional leader there to help the team close games out.

If this team can pull it together by the end of the season, I think final four is possible. Texas was fired up for revenge, our other losses are to Florida(we were the only team in the tourney to take a set off them), Nebby(tight five setter) and Texas (five setter) at Austin. Don't think those are losses to be ashamed of by any means.

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
Choked. Bad ball handling, passing, poor service, no fire. Christy never got a line that could hit. This could have been a big statement game for us. Not so much now. We're middle of the pack now.

You are joking right? We're missing one of our best players with a season ending injury, on the road at texas... First its a tough to win on the road in the big 12, especially at an environment like Texas....

Learn some facts before spouting off.