Fred getting killed on TWITTER

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
At what point did college athletics become little league? Not everyone is guaranteed a spot.
How many people are really upset about the kid getting cut though? It seems like more of the reaction is about him doing it before the kid's final. Since we love comparing this to relationships: there's a difference between saying your SO can never break up with you, and saying that it's a **** move if they do it an hour before an exam

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
Based on posts like this this upcoming season is going to be rough.

Hey, come listen to Omaha sports talk radio every day and get updates every hour about Fred this and Fred that. Nebrasketball is up and coming. Fred has gotten 9 new players already. He got the #2 Juco in the country! Blah, Blah, Blah, it makes you sick to hear all this about one of ISU's supposed heroes. He is dead to me. If you still want to worship him, it's still a free country, have at it.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Hey, come listen to Omaha sports talk radio every day and get updates every hour about Fred this and Fred that. Nebrasketball is up and coming. Fred has gotten 9 new players already. He got the #2 Juco in the country! Blah, Blah, Blah, it makes you sick to hear all this about one of ISU's supposed heroes. He is dead to me. If you still want to worship him, it's still a free country, have at it.

I sure will. Thanks.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa

Dang overreaction much? Fred can do whatever he wants, I'll focus on ISU and thank Fred for the memories.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016

I don't worship Fred, but these Fred takes by some of you make you sound ridiculous.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Don’t listen

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Fred upset about the Gary Thompson Award name not being in his honor. There is still a chance they might name the male athlete of the year award for Nebraska University of Nebraska Athletic Department Football Club and other sports the Fred Hoiberg award.
Lawrence Philips was a finalist...but no longer under consideration.

How many more days until Scott Frost loses again? I can't wait. #Dreamjob.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009

C-Dubs needs to education Georges about the Fuskers. It is one thing for good things to happen for Fred. It is quite another for good things to happen for the Fuskers. It isn't quite the same, but even Georges probably can't imagine Fred going to coach in Iowa City!

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Why did you quote yourself?
giphy.gif

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009

Psycho.

fsanford

Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
Based on posts like this this upcoming season is going to be rough.
Depends on how Fred does and which side of the ledger you are on.

I will be curious to see how Fred does in the transfer market since, it has become more of the norm, these days.

Cannot remember, but didn't he have some higher end sit out 1 year transfers lined up before he even coached his first game?